Author Topic: Counter-Propaganda Bill Quietly Creates US Propaganda Factory  (Read 544 times)

rangerrebew

Counter-Propaganda Bill Quietly Creates US Propaganda Factory
« on: January 27, 2017, 05:20:13 pm »
Counter-Propaganda Bill Quietly Creates US Propaganda Factory
Big Brother, Conspiracy, Control, NWO, Recent Articles
5:00 AM
A+
A-
Print
Email

On Thursday December 8th, the US senate quietly passed the National Defense Authorization Act (or the ‘NDAA’) for the fiscal year of 2017.

Basically, the NDAA is passed every year to re-approve & add to the United States’ so-called “defense” spending — which is sort of like Christmas for the officials who run the profitable death-machine called “US foreign policy.”

However, many would likely be shocked by the ridiculous & terrifying laws that our treacherous congress usually buries inside the yearly bill — for example, congress just used the NDAA to create a “Global Engagement Center,” headed by the Secretary of State.

Sounds harmless, right? Well, it might seem that way until you realize that “Global Engagement Center” is code for our new “Ministry of US Propaganda.”

http://humansarefree.com/2016/12/counter-propaganda-bill-quietly-creates.html
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:20:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Counter-Propaganda Bill Quietly Creates US Propaganda Factory
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 06:16:09 pm »
Whew. No bias here folks. Not a smidgen!

As an aside - thank you for finding these sorts of things, ranger. To those here who have said "It's a ridiculous source, why are we wasting space on it?" I say:

Grow up. There are people out there who actually believe this shit and think this way. Ignoring them doesn't make them go away - only ridicule can do that.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 06:39:41 pm »
I always try to find a few whacko articles, for the very reasons you said.  Three things are need to change thinking and the first is awareness, followed by willingness, the third being skills.  Lots of people have the latter 2 but frequently lack the first.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 06:48:37 pm »
 :beer:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink