Author Topic: Takes a real Coward to hit someone and leave them on the road to die.  (Read 3609 times)

Wingnut

Re: Takes a real Coward to hit someone and leave them on the road to die.
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2017, 05:25:44 pm »
@Wingnut

I live in Highland Village and know where all those places are.  Been here since 2014. There has been a few times when the road over the Grapevine dam was shut down for cars on a weekend day for some kind of big biker ride.

We have friends in Grapevine and Southlake.  Our St. Francis Catholic Church is in Grapevine and we make that trip to church three times a week - Literature class on Monday night, I tutor a Spanish priest in English on Tuesday, and church on Saturday - always go over the dam road.  Will send you a message to know where you live now. Would be nice if you are still in the area.

We Road thu Highland Village also!..  Also attended St. Francis on occasion.  Liked it so much better than St Elizabeth Ann Seton in Keller... for too many reasons to list!  LOL

Wingnut

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2017, 05:27:30 pm »
My oldest son lost his leg below the knee because of somebody texting while behind the wheel.

So sorry to hear.  Man I didn't know that.  @DCPatriot  Damn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2017, 05:38:31 pm »
@MOD8 @Idaho_Cowboy , @Victoria33

Can you please tell us the name of the literature you are reading and the name of your church?

If one makes a habit of telling us personal info; then we want to learn more.
Go ride your bicycle into a lake @TomSea

Oh, and you first please.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 05:39:47 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2017, 06:23:01 pm »
Go ride your bicycle into a lake.
@Idaho_Cowboy

You wrote in reference to: "If one makes a habit of telling us personal info; then we want to learn more."

Scientifically, a person is a living being, not an inanimate object.  If that living person/being writes something, it is personal from the time the first letter is written.
Thanks, living being Cowboy, for your "personal" reponse.

It remains true that a biker on a two lane road over a dam without any shoulder at all, barriers on both sides, is taking a chance with his/her life. 

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2017, 06:26:28 pm »
Our great President should come out for Physical Fitness, despite what any haters or racists say.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2017, 06:27:26 pm »
Go ride your bicycle into a lake @TomSea

@Idaho_Cowboy  @Victoria33

Defend someone who trashes the president continually, and may well not like them for being Hispanic themselves, they tell us everything else, I don't know why this is out of bounds now.  Who continually tells us personal info but now, we learn some questions are out of bounds.

You gotta problem?
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:57:34 pm by TomSea »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2017, 06:31:51 pm »
@Idaho_Cowboy

Defend someone who trashes the president continually, and may well not like them for being Hispanic themselves.  Who continually tells us personal info but now, we learn some questions are out of bounds.

You gotta problem?

@TomSea, this is an odd thread to pick a fight on.  I don't get it.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2017, 06:33:33 pm »
@TomSea, this is an odd thread to pick a fight on.  I don't get it.

@Sanguine
If anyone has picked a fight, IowaCowboy has.

Anyone who trashes a pres. in every signature, I have found out, could be questioned. I don't see people questioning Catfish when I merely had an avatar.

This is pretty negative; and people crucify those who say the slightest thing about Ted Cruz, crocodile tears.

Never trust a crazy person because he/she is crazy.

Trump's name: "Crazy Amuck Trump" -
Amuck - Adjective - Frenzied as if possessed by a demon. Adverb -  In a murderous frenzy. Wildly; without self-control."

Murderous frenzy, really nice.  We've had a diet of this negativity so excuuuuse me.

No me importa que dice el vaquero de Idaho, me parece otra vez, que ellos para el Cruz tratan otros come basura, Es la definición de la hipocresía..

You have your free speech, I have mine.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:40:56 pm by TomSea »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2017, 06:43:07 pm »
@Sanguine

Anyone who trashes a pres. in every signature, I have found out, could be questioned. I don't see people questioning Catfish when I merely had an avatar.
I don't get it. I think you got me confused wit somebody else. If I recall I haven't said hardly anything against Trump since he took office. I'm giving him a full year before I submit my review. In fact I've gone out of my way to give credit where credit is due especially on the fight for the unborn we both hold dear.

If Iowa is the best you got (Yeah, cuz I've never heard that before), :boring: I figure you must be starting your Friday early. Stay tall in the saddle pardner.  :beer:

“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline TomSea

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2017, 06:43:16 pm »
Obviously, the question is asked and answered almost 90% sure; per events, why not point out the obvious.

Catholic Church in Texas is probably over 50% Hispanic.
Names used are easily Hispanic.
Aids "Spanish" priests.

Just pointing out what seems to be obvious, shouldn't be such reason for commotion.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 06:49:27 pm by TomSea »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2017, 06:46:30 pm »
@Sanguine

This is pretty negative; and people crucify those who say the slightest thing about Ted Cruz, crocodile tears.

Murderous frenzy, really nice.  We've had a diet of this negativity so excuuuuse me.

No me importa que dice el vaquero de Idaho, me parece otra vez, que ellos para el Cruz tratan otros come basura, Es la definición de la hipocresía..

You have your free speech, I have mine.
You can't start a proper brawl if you forget the pingies- @catfish1957

@TomSea You know you decided to hijack a thread about the serious subject of a hit and run bicycle accident right?
How many fingers am I holding up?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2017, 06:49:21 pm »
So, I could direct a vile statement at a minority or majority but as long as it is in my signature, gotcha, it shouldn't be questioned.
I'm telling you, you got the wrong Vaquero amigo. I thought the Penguin Cruz Avatar was one of those "I don't care who ya are that's funny things). Kind of like when Rove was a magnificent B@$!ard

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2017, 09:31:56 pm »
You can't start a proper brawl if you forget the pingies- @catfish1957

@TomSea You know you decided to hijack a thread about the serious subject of a hit and run bicycle accident right?
How many fingers am I holding up?

Tomsea lost all shreds of credibility and respect when he equated non-Trump supporters the same as AlQaeda and ISIS last summer.  He epitomizes forum cowardness with those comments.  All his comments are static as far as I am concerned.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2017, 09:40:28 pm »

My wife does dressage..Her outfit is exactly like this but she wears a helmet during competition and then changes to the short top hat during awards...and she wears puffy shirts. Men who do dressage have the same exact outfit and many are gay.

When we first dated she laughed at my biking pants and I said honey you have no room to talk.

@Wingnut

That's interesting. My wife has the same outfit and riding crop but we don't have horses. I'd ask her about it but I'm not allowed to make direct eye contact and speak or I get whipped.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #39 on: January 27, 2017, 09:44:43 pm »
That's interesting. My wife has the same outfit and riding crop but we don't have horses. I'd ask her about it but I'm not allowed to make direct eye contact and speak or I get whipped.

You're married to Hillary!  OMG!

That explains a lot.

Wingnut

« Reply #40 on: January 27, 2017, 09:46:18 pm »

What is your "safe" word?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2017, 10:35:21 pm »
What is your "safe" word?
I'm guessing "Whoa!" :whistle: :smokin:

Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2017, 10:39:27 pm »
They caught the Guy!!!!  Link here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,245788.0.html

Since this Thread has gone completely off the rails I'm asking a Mod to lock this.

Offline MOD8

« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2017, 10:45:01 pm »
Per OP's request.  Thread Locked.

Follow the story at the new link posted above.

They caught the Guy!!!!  Link here:

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,245788.0.html

Since this Thread has gone completely off the rails I'm asking a Mod to lock this.