Author Topic: Drew Carey’s son, 11, says he helped start fire during anti-Trump protest: ‘Screw our president!’  (Read 771 times)

rangerrebew

Drew Carey’s son, 11, says he helped start fire during anti-Trump protest: ‘Screw our president!’

By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Thursday, January 26, 2017

A young boy who gained viral fame after telling a Fox News reporter that he helped create a street fire during anti-Donald Trump protests last week turned out to be Drew Carey’s 11-year-old son Connor, TMZ reported Thursday.

“My name’s Connor and I actually kinda started this fire,” the boy excitedly told Fox News’ Griff Jenkins during an inauguration eve protest in front of the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.

When asked by Mr. Jenkins why he started the fire, Connor explained, “Because I felt like it and because I’m just, uh, saying screw our president!”

A source close to Drew Carey told TMZ that the 11-year-old got caught up in the moment and faced the consequences later with his parents.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jan/26/drew-carey-son-11-says-he-helped-start-fire-during/
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 02:45:59 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

This 11 year old kid was alone in the middle of those crowds?  Did he drive himself? Take a plane alone to DC? What you see is liberal Drew Carey through his son.  He needs a good  ****slapping.

Offline skeeter

Isn't Drew Carey sort of republican?

Offline goatprairie

Isn't Drew Carey sort of republican?
He is a Libertarian who many times has supported Republican positions. Carey is not the father of the boy.  The boy is  the son of Carey's partner's ex husband or partner. Carey is not married to his partner. He proposed marriage to her ten years ago, but they called off the wedding.