Author Topic: Another Campaign Promise Fulfilled: Trump Bans Immigration From 7 Terror Hotbeds  (Read 336 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
President Trump hasn't been in office even a week.  What's taking him so long to do things? He's even got Albright's panties in a bunch at the same time!   :silly:  I am though concerned about the exception for persecuted religious minorities. Isn't claiming religious persecution how thousands of Muslims entered Europe?

Another campaign promise fulfilled: Trump bans immigration from 7 terror hotbeds

...President Trump’s “Protecting the Nation from Terrorist Attacks by Foreign Nationals” executive order is expected to put particular focus on blocking individuals from the Middle East and north Africa — with special exceptions for persecuted religious minorities  — until an established vetting program is put in place.

Below is a list of the countries expected to be included on the suspension and temporary-ban lists in the executive order. This partial list includes a combination of the most violent terror groups that maintain a foothold within these countries’ borders (including radical Islamic outfits that are sponsored by the country’s government), and the state sponsors of terror that engage in extremist activity.

Iran

Hezbollah

Iran Revolutionary Guards Corps

Al-Qaeda

Hamas

Taliban

Hamas

Palestinian Islamic Jihad

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine

More than 100 other Shiite terror groups

Iranian regime (an official state sponsor of terrorism, per U.S. government)

Iraq

Islamic State and allies

Al-Qaeda

Shiite militias (many of which are controlled by Iran)

Syria

Islamic State and allies

Al-Qaeda and allies

Assad regime (an official state sponsor of terrorism, per U.S. government)

Hezbollah

Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK)

Libya

Islamic State (Libya branch)

Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)

Ansar al-Sharia (AAS)

Abu Salim Martyrs Brigade

Al-Mourabitoun

Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)

Yemen

Islamic State

Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP)

Houthi insurgents
Somalia

Al-Shabaab

Sudan

(U.S.-listed state sponsor of terrorism)

Sudan People’s Liberation Army (SPLA)

Al-Qaeda

- See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2017/01/another-campaign-promise-fulfilled-trump-bans-immigration-from-7-terror-hotbeds#sthash.yZstXe31.dpuf
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.