Author Topic: Albright: I'm 'ready to register as Muslim'  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: Albright: I'm 'ready to register as Muslim'
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2017, 04:08:36 pm »
And she had no problem with Clinton bombing Christian churches in the Balkans (on Easter Sunday, no less), nor maternity hospitals.

So true that war was such a lie.  What we were doing was arming terrorist'.  Even bin Laden and Al Qaida.  We knew it.  The US Senate Republican Policy Committee documented the truth about what was going on.  I know there were more than one publication about this.  And to this day they still promote what we did as necessary.

https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/fr033199.htm
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2017, 04:12:41 pm »
Among Trumps EO's today is supposed to be one prioritizing ME refugee immigration based upon religious persecution.

Very smart.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2017, 04:15:02 pm »
Good. That woman should've been in a burqa years ago.

I was unaware they made burqas that big.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2017, 04:16:42 pm »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline jpsb

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2017, 04:26:41 pm »

btw where do you go to *register* Muslim?

You don't.  The Marxist have made common cause with Islamist and are worried that Trump might implement a Muslim register. Just like back in the day when we had a communist register.  The feminazis, Marxist and all the other crazies are saying that if Trump requires Muslims to register then they will all register as Muslims too.

Someone should remind them that it is illegal to falsify a federal document. And falsely affirming under oath is perjury. But we all know since Bill perjury is fine with Democrats (and Muslims).

IIRC NotSoBright was SoS when NATO took Kosovo from the Christian Serbs and gave it to the Muslim Albanians. So she has a history of siding with Islam.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 04:37:18 pm by jpsb »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2017, 04:40:39 pm »
You don't.  The Marxist have made common cause with Islamist and are worried that Trump might implement a Muslim register. Just like back in the day when we had a communist register.  The feminazis, Marxist and all the other crazies are saying that if Trump requires Muslims to register then they will all register as Muslims too.

Someone should remind them that it is illegal to falsify a federal document. And falsely affirming under oath is perjury. But we all know since Bill perjury is fine with Democrats (and Muslims).

IIRC NotSoBright was SoS when NATO took Kosovo from the Christian Serbs and gave it to the Muslim Albanians. So she has a history of siding with Islam.

Albright has been considering converting to Islam ever since those Albanian muslim diplomats mistook her for the cleaning lady.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2017, 04:42:58 pm »
Now I understand the upside in wearing a Burkha.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2017, 05:16:43 pm »
SOURCE: ZERO HEDGE

URL: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/madeleine-albright-i-am-ready-register-muslim

Having told Americans that "there's a special place in hell for women who don't [vote for Hillary]," during the presidential campaign...

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright attempted to show solidarity with American Muslims (as fears rise over President Trump's executive actions on immigration), by tweeting this drivel...

I was raised Catholic, became Episcopalian & found out later my family was Jewish. I stand ready to register as Muslim in #solidarity.

— Madeleine Albright (@madeleine) January 25, 2017

We are sure American Muslims appreciate her support.

Albright joins ADL director Jonathan Greenblatt who said in November he would register as Mulsim if a registry was created.

"The day they create a registry for Muslims is the day that I register as a Muslim because of my Jewish faith, because of my commitment to our core American values, because I want this country to be as great as it always has been," Greenblatt told the AFP.

Wingnut

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2017, 10:15:54 pm »
Now I understand the upside in wearing a Burkha.

They come in there own body bag. 

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2017, 04:29:12 am »
I think she should register as a halfwit. She's the moron who bemoaned the fall of the Soviet Union because she thought the world needed two great powers to counter-balance the other. In short, she thought her own country was evil. What a nitwit.

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2017, 07:07:36 am »
The biggest threat to America is the enemy within.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2017, 02:28:18 pm »
I think she should register as a halfwit. She's the moron who bemoaned the fall of the Soviet Union because she thought the world needed two great powers to counter-balance the other. In short, she thought her own country was evil. What a nitwit.

She'd look great in a Burqa.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2017, 03:35:50 pm »
I wonder if any Muslims contemplating jihad might think twice if he thinks she is one of his Virgin rewards?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Hondo69

• The more I know the less I understand
« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2017, 03:44:07 pm »
I wonder if any Muslims contemplating jihad might think twice if he thinks she is one of his Virgin rewards?

:beer:

Just the thought of that would shrink any man's sword.

On a positive note I'm sure she understands she has to turn in her driver's license as soon as she registers as a Muslim.  There's a joke about a double edged sword in there somewhere.