Author Topic: Democrats warn Trump's voter fraud investigation will increase voter suppression  (Read 2338 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
"I love it when a plan comes together!".......John "Hannibal" Smith      :laugh:

Coyotes, caught in a trap they designed, built, and set, chewing their own leg off to escape it.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/21/officials-plead-guilty-in-new-york-voter-fraud-case.html
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/12/21/officials-plead-guilty-in-new-york-voter-fraud-case.html

I recognize this as evidence, but just pointing out this is from 12/11/2011.

A stern piece of federal legislation threatening stiff penalties and fines and jail time might scare 'them' however.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

It is Thursday night and I just heard Trump has postponed his executive order to investigate voter fraud.   

Offline The_Reader_David

Of course it's going to result in voter suppression:  dead voters will be suppressed, illegal immigrant voters will be suppressed, voters registered in two jurisdictions will be suppressed, voters who have found another way to follow the old Chicago dictum "vote early, vote often" will be suppressed... That's part of the point.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
@mystery-ak

It is Thursday night and I just heard Trump has postponed his executive order to investigate voter fraud.

Don't know why he would do that?  FAR too much smoke for there to be no fire IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien