Author Topic: AP sets up secure web site so Trump-hating federal employees can run to the media and not get caught  (Read 860 times)

rangerrebew

AP sets up secure web site so Trump-hating federal employees can run to the media and not get caught
Dan Calabrese image

By Dan Calabrese —— Bio and Archives January 25, 2017

4 Comments | Print Friendly | Subscribe | Email Us

You’ve probably heard in the past day or two that the Trump Administration has imposed a “gag order” on the EPA and the USDA. That’s the media being drama queens. As with any change of administration, policies are reviewed, and until new policies are put in place and everyone understands them, the new boss doesn’t want agencies under him undermining his priorities by making public statements that conflict with them.

For example, the White House doesn’t want the EPA posting on Facebook and Twitter about “climate change” in ways that reflect Obama policies but not Trump policies. That’s as ordinary as the day is long, and you’ll see it at any level of government or within any corporation when new leadership replaces old and policies are reviewed.

But the media are all about giving you “news” that advances the narrative that Trump is Hitler, and the faker the betterr, so they’re in a meltdown over this Gestapo-like silencing of the brave, truth-telling public servants deep in the bureaucracy.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/ap-sets-up-secure-web-site-so-trump-hating-federal-employees-can-run-to-the
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 09:53:21 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Norm Lenhart

So the AP thinks that the NSA under Trump can't get the info they want with the systems the NSA under Obama put in place and used with the AP's blessing? Really?

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That's completely bogus.  They just can't use the official accounts to advance an agenda that is inconsistent with that of the elected civilian leadership, and publication of dissenting opinions in peer reviewed journals is expressly authorized.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 10:13:50 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That's completely bogus.  Nobody is prevented from saying what they want on their personal social media accounts.  They just can't use the official accounts to advance an agenda that is inconsistent with that of the elected civilian leadership.

You know that, AP knows that, I know that and just about everybody reading these words know that.  So, who would this be playing to?  Don't have a name, but the initials are L. I. V.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
That's completely bogus.  They just can't use the official accounts to advance an agenda that is inconsistent with that of the elected civilian leadership, and publication of dissenting opinions in peer reviewed journals is expressly authorized.

Well, of course Trump could fire any underling who is openly critical of him. Not any different than a CEO really.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Well, of course Trump could fire any underling who is openly critical of him. Not any different than a CEO really.

Uh uh.   **nononono*

Civil Service workers don't serve at "the pleasure" of their employers.  They have protections that go beyond unions.
I will NOT comply.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I sometimes think they have protections that go beyond this mortal plane.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I sometimes think they have protections that go beyond this mortal plane.

Hammer, meet Anvil.   :2popcorn:
I will NOT comply.