Author Topic: Madeleine Albright to Register as a Muslim to Protest Trump Immigration Order  (Read 455 times)

rangerrebew

Madeleine Albright to Register as a Muslim to Protest Trump Immigration Order

January 26, 2017| by Donn Marten

Former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright is vowing to become a “Muslim” if President Donald Trump orders the implementation of a tracking system designed to assist in monitoring potential terrorists. The liberals are are an an absolute tizzy during the first days of the Trump administration as the new leader of the free world steamrolls them with executive orders and the globalist ghoul Albright has had enough.

The blood-drenched psychotic mentor of the even more psychotic Hillary Clinton has vowed to register as a Muslim to protest Trump’s efforts to keep America safe.

According to The Hill “Albright: I’m ‘ready to register as Muslim'”:

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/madeleine-albright-to-register-as-a-muslim-to-protest-trump-immigration-order
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 03:56:22 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

:mauslaff: :laughingdog: Now here is a a democrat who knows how to make Trump feel badly about this policies. :bigsilly:  If she really wants to make him feel badly, she should renounce her citizenship and move to Aleppo where she will be "warmly" accepted. buh bye

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'll look on the bright side, and mention at least Sharia law will make her hide that butt ugly face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline chae

Ok, does that mean the next time she speaks without permission from a man, she gets lashed in the town square?