Author Topic: I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states,  (Read 4761 times)

Wingnut

Tiffany Trump & Steve Bannon are registered to vote in two states.

:silly: :silly:

Dude?  Are you A-Lert's sockpuppet account?

HonestJohn

A national ID is a terrible and horrible, no good idea. The next President could be like Obama, he'd give those ID to anyone crossing the border. We already have states giving ID's and drivers licenses to illegals and the federal government gives them SS numbers and such. Another ID will offer no more protection against vote fraud than the ID's from the states.

I don't have the same take on that, but I do think it's a horrific idea.

For by requiring ID to vote, you allow the state to tie your vote back to you.  IE: the voter center volunteer notes your ID and issues you *YOUR* ballot)

Which means a vindictive politician would then be able to compile a list of those that didn't vote for him.

HonestJohn

It's even worse than that.   The article actually said:

A poll by John McLaughlin confirms again we may have a significant problem with noncitizens participating illegally in our elections. Based on a sample survey of 800 Hispanics in 2013, McLaughlin found that of foreign-born respondents who were registered voters, 13 percent admitted they were not United States citizens.

So it wasn't even that they actually voted.  It was just that they were registered to vote.  The headline is just wrong.

Your post only makes sense if foreign born hispanics cannot be US citizens.

To the best of my knowledge, they can, just like any foreigner can become a US citizen... but immigrating.

geronl

So what?

Because it's hilarious in conjunction with what Trump said. He wants to investigate those registered to vote in two states.

Offline beandog

Because it's hilarious in conjunction with what Trump said. He wants to investigate those registered to vote in two states.
He should investigage those who are registered in more than one state to make sure they don't vote in more than one state.  Doesn't mean those people have done anything wrong nor has he implied they have.