Author Topic: Tub Of Vanilla Pudding Lena Dunham Claims She Is Skinny Because Trump Ruined Her Appetite  (Read 2159 times)

rangerrebew

Tub Of Vanilla Pudding Lena Dunham Claims She Is Skinny Because Trump Ruined Her Appetite

February 6, 2017| by Brian Anderson

Lena Dunham is a lot of things…crazy, annoying, a child molester…but one thing she is not is a healthy in-shape person. Being an “empowered” women of considerable girth, she doesn’t care how gross she looks naked, which would explain why she is naked all of the time. However, according to a recent interview, she is slim and sexy and it’s all Donald Trump’s fault for making her unable to eat since he was elected. Like all of her other lies, this is also untrue as she’s just as plump and unattractive as ever.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Dunham told Howard Stern how Trump has turned her into an emaciated super model:

http://downtrend.com/71superb/tub-of-vanilla-pudding-lena-dunham-claims-she-is-skinny-because-trump-ruined-her-appetite
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 02:59:29 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

If she is seeing skinny in the mirror, she has more profoundly deep needs than food. :silly:

Offline bolobaby

More like tapioca. All lumpy and gross.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
That's enough to turn you gay.

Uh, you.  Not me.  I'm still straight.

Offline dfwgator

More winning.

Offline Mod2

Although this disgusting creature is the antithesis of entertainment, the thread's been moved here from the News category, just because (for some reason) she's a celebrity.

Offline endicom

Trump has had a similar effect on me. No longer aged 71 but 20, I'm applying for a spot in the UFC.

Offline mountaineer

I used to like vanilla pudding. Thanks a lot!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline mountaineer

Just to make everyone depressed.
Dunham is worth 12 million.
She can spend it all on donuts. If she invites Michael Moore over, they'll eat their way through that in no time.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
@rangerrebew

This topic is really unfair to tubs of vanilla pudding....

I mean, which would you rather eat?

« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 10:00:03 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

geronl

Return your mirror to the funhouse you stole it from!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Now, come on.

Tubs of pudding are delicious, lovable and they even have this cute little jiggle to them.

Lena Dunham's just condescending and intentionally ugly so she can get offended when people dare call her ugly.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Frank Cannon

She is such a piece of garbage on so many levels. Her fat ass wouldn't lose weight even if she spent a couple years in Ethiopia.

Offline uglybiker

She used to have hips like battleships.
Now she has hips like................pocket battleships.
nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-nuh-BATMAN!!!