Author Topic: CBC hires actors to spout racism on Canadian streets — then blames Trump  (Read 964 times)

Offline endicom

The Rebel
Ezra Levant
Jan. 23, 2017

Tonight I’m talking about a recent segment on CBC’s show Marketplace, about a guy selling “white power” t-shirts on a Toronto street.

Except it wasn’t real.

The CBC paid an actor, using your tax dollars, to sell racist shirts (that you also paid for).

Marketplace used to uncover scams in business, like unscrupulous contractors, and bring them to justice. Now Marketplace is the one perpetrating scams.

And did you see how they conflate the slogan “Make Canada Great Again” with racism? That’s insane.

More... http://www.therebel.media/ezra_levant_january_23_2017

Offline Frank Cannon

I guess the Canadian govt is going to have to take Levant to court again for writing this piece. It's obviously subversive.

Offline endicom

I guess the Canadian govt is going to have to take Levant to court again for writing this piece. It's obviously subversive.

But fark news isn't.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
@endicom

Side note - did you see google is doing their damnedest to shut Fark down again?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline endicom

@endicom

Side note - did you see google is doing their damnedest to shut Fark down again?

No. Is there a reason?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Nothing that Drew is saying as to why - and he's pretty open about problems normally. Just google withheld 5 weeks ad revenue on some spurious excuse, and Fark has always been pretty much in the red as it is.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink