Author Topic: ******DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE******  (Read 2646 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, I don't know that I'd consider myself a "fashionista" but whoever it was that was in charge of Michelle's clothing coices should be shot, peed on and then shot again.  He clothes were atrocious and totally the wrong choices for her body type. 
I'm not going to bust on her for what she wore taking the dog for a walk, God knows I've worn pajamas in public before but she really didn't know how to dress and anyone who says she did,  well, I'm reminded of a quote from a favorite book of mine " You are a pig and anyone who calls you a lady does so only to mock you!"

Don't even get me started on the way Hillary could make a $12,000 Armani look like it came straight from Beijing.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

Don't even get me started on the way Hillary could make a $12,000 Armani look like it came straight from Beijing.

I can just hear "Johnny" from Airplane.....

"Where did you get that dress....it's awful....and those shoes and that coat!.....Jeez!"

Silver Pines

Oooh!  You're going to TOS Heck for that, sure!!

(Thanks for the ping, @CatherineofAragon )

@Cyber Liberty

I thought of you right away, lol.