Author Topic: Feminist Blogger Clarifies She Doesn’t Want To Kill All Men, Just ‘Retarded’ Men [VIDEO] Photo of Rachel Stoltzfoos Rachel Stoltzfoos Reporter 11:53 AM 01/25/2017 4 2 (YouTube/Screenshot) (YouTube/Screenshot) Feminist video blogger Jenny McDermott re  (Read 802 times)

rangerrebew

Feminist Blogger Clarifies She Doesn’t Want To Kill All Men, Just ‘Retarded’ Men [VIDEO]
Photo of Rachel Stoltzfoos
Rachel Stoltzfoos
Reporter
11:53 AM 01/25/2017

(YouTube/Screenshot)   (YouTube/Screenshot)

Feminist video blogger Jenny McDermott responded to criticism over a past call to “kill all men” by posting another video explaining she doesn’t want to kill “all” men, just all the men who are “retards.”

The initial video McDermott published in July, 2016, has regained traction again online, prompting another firestorm of criticism regarding her views on men.

“I want to talk to you all about a serious injustice in this world, and that is the sexism that comes from men, and is forced on to women,” she says in the initial video. “Women are raped and murdered, and for this we need to kill all men. I am sick of being a baby factory that produces more men that will just in the future subjugate me, so the only answer to that is to kill male babies, and just kill any man that you see.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/25/feminist-blogger-clarifies-she-doesnt-want-to-kill-all-men-just-retarded-men-video/#ixzz4WnKZEXwe

« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 05:17:49 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline skeeter

Ms Jenny, offered in the spirit of love (which Trumps hate) and with all due respect its 'mentally challenged' men you'd like to kill, not 'retarded' men.

Online goatprairie

What many conservatives who've read radical-feminutzy literature since the sixties know is that this lunatic is just old news.  The same types were advocating eliminating males or making them some sort of slaves to women back in the sixties and early seventies.
Undoubtedly, this nut would also eliminate the armed forces as well and all our weapons. Which would mean that within about one year or so we would be invaded by China or some foreign power. Heck, Mexico could take us over with no men and no armed forces.
Of course, what this moron wants will never happen.  But it does illustrate that the feminist movement still produces certifiably crazy, hypocritical  female lunatics who hate men but enjoy what men have created for them.