Author Topic: Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway allegedly punched a man in the face at President Trump's inaugural ball  (Read 862 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

BY
Chris Sommerfeldt
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Updated: Tuesday, January 24, 2017, 12:16 AM

Top Trump adviser Kellyanne Conway allegedly punched a tuxedo-clad man at an exclusive inauguration ball just hours after the new commander-in-chief was sworn in, according to a witness.

Conway, who serves as President Trump's senior counselor, apparently stepped between two men after they got into a scuffle at the invite-only Liberty Ball on Friday evening, an attendee told the Daily News.

But the two men wouldn't break up the fight and Conway apparently punched one of them in the face with closed fists at least three times, according to the stunned onlooker.

more
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/kellyanne-conway-allegedly-punched-man-inauguration-ball-article-1.2953968
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'd probably get punched too, if I told her what her inauguration outfit looked like......

A Mascot at a drunken DAR Beer Bust

« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 06:06:44 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Frank Cannon

That's kinda hot. Hope they can find some video of the beat down.