Author Topic: Schumer: Trump's Inaugural Crowd Booing Me Doesn't Speak Too Kindly Of Them  (Read 375 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
breitbart

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/01/22/schumer-trumps-inaugural-crowd-booing-me-doesnt-speak-too-kindly-of-them/?platform=hootsuite

Gotta say it. Can't resist it.

Chuck, Trump wouldn't have even had to be part of it to get you boo-ed.

Many Americans would feel it their patriotic duty to Boo you as a validation of their Citizenship.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 06:37:05 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline skeeter

The reference to Sullivan Ballou in the context Schumer intended - at the inauguration of a man everyone considers anti washington - was a particularly obnoxious appropriation and mischaracterization of a poignant piece of history.

Offline Hoodat

Schumer wasn't booed until began politicizing the inauguration by saying “we live in a challenging and tumultuous time.”  It was a direct slam at Trump and his supporters.

Continuing down the path of doom and gloom, Schumer finally got to this:  "Despite these challenges, I stand here today confident in this great country for one reason".  As if on cue, someone in the crowd shouted out "TRUMP!"

Because the reason everyone was there was to see Trump sworn in as President - not to hear what bad shape we are in because of the election results.

Schumer can pound sand.  He never should have been granted a microphone to begin with.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-