Author Topic: Trump Signs First Anti Abortion Legislation Today  (Read 54393 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump Signs First Anti Abortion Legislation Today
« Reply #275 on: January 24, 2017, 07:52:00 pm »
An abortion or miscarriage, depending on the circumstances.  I do not advocate abortion. 

And yet you're here supporting it and justifying it.  You're not even brave enough to admit you're advocating for what you're defending.

What you are on this...is an intellectual coward.  You dance around the real answers...use the pretty Liberal code words in order to avoid dealing with the reality of what you support.

Abortion stops the beating of the heart and stops brain activity of a human being.  The fact that said human being is still developing inside the womb doesn't change the fact that the beings life is purposely and willfully ended by violent means.

A miscarriage and an abortion are two completely separate and different issues.  But murder supporters like yourself refuse to see the difference.

If you're going to defend the right to have an abortions...at least be man enough to accept that yes you ARE advocating for it and that it IS murder.

Your half measure mealy mouth BS is as disingenuous to the cause you're defending.  If you're going do defend the mythical right...man up and defend it all the way.  Be proud of what you're defending and advocating for.

But I am not going to mischaracterize it as murder, 

It's a mischaracterization to try and explain it away as anything other than murder.

in part because even the most extreme pro-life advocates refuse to call for punishment of the "murderer".

And here comes the excuse ridden attempt to move the goal posts.  Moral equivocation DU style.

Pathetic.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #276 on: January 24, 2017, 07:52:40 pm »
You are advocating the tyranny of the majority.   This is a matter of personal conscience and individual liberty.   No government should have the power to force a woman to reproduce. 

The government did not force women to spread their legs and let men ejaculate insider of them.

If they do not want to reproduce, then they should keep their privates zipped up and legs closed.

Otherwise you advocate for the genocide of children out of convenience and irresponsibility for one's actions.

Murder is still murder in the eyes of God - I don't care how you want to justify it.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline chae

« Reply #277 on: January 24, 2017, 07:53:57 pm »
It would be more convenient for me if my son wasn't constantly underfoot, so it's ok for me to do a 21 year old retro-active abortion?
I mean, I'm a woman, and it's my choice.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #278 on: January 24, 2017, 07:54:18 pm »
The government did not force women to spread their legs and let men ejaculate insider of them.

If they do not want to reproduce, then they should keep their privates zipped up and legs closed.

Otherwise you advocate for the genocide of children out of convenience and irresponsibility for one's actions.

Murder is still murder in the eyes of God - I don't care how you want to justify it.

Bingo
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #279 on: January 24, 2017, 07:54:51 pm »
I have stated exactly what I believe.  A fetus, if left alone, will develop and be born as a human being.

Sigh.  And the fetus becomes a human being..... when?  The "viability" argument doesn't really work, since there's no clear distinction between the instant just before or just after "viability" occurs -- what makes a child killably "non-human" one second, and suddenly "human" the next?  The science shows the development of the child to be continual; and it's perfectly "viable" in the womb, the entire time.

You're apparently struggling to justify abortion, even if you say you're against it.  Can you not just call it what it is: killing a human being?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #280 on: January 24, 2017, 07:56:07 pm »
And more fundamentally, what gives you the arrogance to impose your version of morality on others?   

Then let us legalize murder across the board then so as to avoid the imposition of morality on others.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline chae

« Reply #281 on: January 24, 2017, 07:58:50 pm »
I just wonder what your response would be when your children decided that it's more convenient for them if you aren't around...

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #282 on: January 24, 2017, 07:59:14 pm »
Quote from: Jazzhead on Today at 01:51:51 PM

And more fundamentally, what gives you the arrogance to impose your version of morality on others?   

That question could easily be asked of you as well?

You're quite full of all of the typical Liberal replies to sticky issues.  Wonder why that is?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #283 on: January 24, 2017, 08:07:11 pm »
I just wonder what your response would be when your children decided that it's more convenient for them if you aren't around...

That question isn't as academic as it may sound at first. 

JH had better pray his children are more enlightened when he gets to be 92 and suffering from Dementia, as my father is.  Oh, I could not possibly contemplate anything others may find to be a great idea, like knocking the old coot off.  I love him too much, and so does my Mom.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #284 on: January 24, 2017, 08:09:43 pm »
Arguments aren't won by affixing false labels ("Liberal!") or deliberately mischaracterizing your opponent's position (calling me an advocate of "murder").   

I detest abortion.  If you agree, then don't get an abortion, or try to persuade your loved one not to get an abortion.  If you're a guy, stick around and support your partner;  don't leave her with no options and then sanctimoniously claim woman shouldn't abort.   

This is a decision for the woman to make, not the state.   That's a conservative position, rooted in the American tradition of individual liberty and the guarantees of same by the Constitution.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline chae

« Reply #285 on: January 24, 2017, 08:11:14 pm »
Advocates of slavery used to say that "the negro is not a human being".

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #286 on: January 24, 2017, 08:12:00 pm »

How is advocating for individual liberty "imposing my morality on others"?   

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound?   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #287 on: January 24, 2017, 08:12:07 pm »

You're quite full of all of the typical Liberal replies to sticky issues.  Wonder why that is?
I was going to make a comment, but since it's O/T I'm going to send it to you in a PM.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #288 on: January 24, 2017, 08:13:12 pm »
Arguments aren't won by affixing false labels ("Liberal!") or deliberately mischaracterizing your opponent's position (calling me an advocate of "murder").   

I detest abortion.  If you agree, then don't get an abortion, or try to persuade your loved one not to get an abortion.  If you're a guy, stick around and support your partner;  don't leave her with no options and then sanctimoniously claim woman shouldn't abort.   

This is a decision for the woman to make, not the state.   That's a conservative position, rooted in the American tradition of individual liberty and the guarantees of same by the Constitution.   

Denying your liberalism and acceptance of infanticide does not change the fact you are a liberal who accepts murder on your personal terms.

you use liberal language
You take a liberal position
You practice liberal debate tactics (avoidance/denial)
You accept and defend the 'right' to 'choose' as any liberal does.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #289 on: January 24, 2017, 08:14:11 pm »
Advocates of slavery used to say that "the negro is not a human being".

This analogy is absurd.   Is it fair for me to say that you advocate for the slavery of women?

No woman should be forced by the state to reproduce.     

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #290 on: January 24, 2017, 08:14:46 pm »
Individual Liberty is not a one size fits all;

Dry counties in Alabama or whatever.

One is taking the individual liberty mantra to an extreme.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #291 on: January 24, 2017, 08:15:33 pm »
This analogy is absurd.   Is it fair for me to say that you advocate for the slavery of women?

No one forces the woman to do that, freedom comes with responsibility.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #292 on: January 24, 2017, 08:16:19 pm »

So "abortion as a form of birth control"?

I hear what you said challenged in that way too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #293 on: January 24, 2017, 08:16:41 pm »
Denying your liberalism and acceptance of infanticide does not change the fact you are a liberal who accepts murder on your personal terms.

you use liberal language
You take a liberal position
You practice liberal debate tactics (avoidance/denial)
You accept and defend the 'right' to 'choose' as any liberal does.

Is that all you have?   Go away - you contribute nothing of substance to this discussion.

Since when is advocacy of individual liberty not a respectable conservative position?     

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #294 on: January 24, 2017, 08:18:22 pm »

No one, state included, forced her to get pregnant. If she aborts, she murders.

I think you have a personal connection to this. A close relative or child who aborted. So rather than face the truth, you go on this leftist justification binge to sooth your conscience. No one argues so incoherently as you against reality without something like that in their closet.

So whats the truth?

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #295 on: January 24, 2017, 08:19:08 pm »
Is that all you have?   Go away - you contribute nothing of substance to this discussion.

Since when is advocacy of individual liberty not a respectable conservative position?   

Show me where I was wrong. Your posts meet every single thing I listed.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #296 on: January 24, 2017, 08:19:54 pm »
Individual Liberty is not a one size fits all;

Dry counties in Alabama or whatever.

One is taking the individual liberty mantra to an extreme.

A dry county is one thing;  forcing a woman to carry a child to term is quite another.   What's extreme is the attitude that even Plan B should be banned.   A woman's liberty is just as precious as your own.   

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2017, 08:21:26 pm »
Show me where I was wrong. Your posts meet every single thing I listed.

I've carried on this discussion with most of the folks here; folks who I may disagree with but respect.

You?  Not worth the bother.   

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2017, 08:21:31 pm »

When it requires murder t exercise that liberty. Your liberty ends at the life of another, not entitles you to end another life.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2017, 08:21:48 pm »

@Jazzhead

No woman is forced by the State to reproduce.   In fact the State provides at low or no cost to many women the means to avoid pregnancy.

Both men and women ARE forced by the state to care for their children after birth.  Why should the child still in the womb be treated any differently?
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.