Author Topic: Trump Signs First Anti Abortion Legislation Today  (Read 54545 times)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Signs First Anti Abortion Legislation Today
« Reply #125 on: January 23, 2017, 11:56:38 pm »
Hey if one can be conservative while spouting rote pro choice propaganda here, SHIRLEY one can be straight in assless chaps with VP heros! Doesn't make you a bad man ;)

I hate to be the anal one here (HAH!), but chaps ARE assless.  They're designed to protect the front side of the legs.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #126 on: January 23, 2017, 11:56:57 pm »
This one does.  I believe States, or in lieu of that cities, or counties should have the right to choose their own laws regarding abortion in that society.  And as a member of that society, I have the right to express my opinion and argument advocating for the protection of human life.

It is the pro-abortion people who are anti-choice since they are the ones insisting that a society be denied the choice to establish its own laws.

I mean 'The right to choose" regarding 'choose to murder your own children". AKA the typical liberal position.

Wingnut

« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2017, 11:57:18 pm »
Hey if one can be conservative while spouting rote pro choice propaganda here, SHIRLEY one can be straight in assless chaps with VP heros! Doesn't make you a bad man ;)

I'm gonna chew on that awhile.   It's date night night in Montana and I have to get the flock out of here.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2017, 11:58:17 pm »
I hate to be the anal one here (HAH!), but chaps ARE assless.  They're designed to protect the front side of the legs.

I figured someone would point that out eventually ;)

Your prize is a pair of 'assless pants' to wear to the next conservative gathering!

Offline chae

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2017, 11:58:18 pm »
What annoys me the most about this thread is that we have at least 3 women who are saying abortion is basically murder, and yet we have jazz head "mansplaining" to us why we are wrong and he is right on something he calls a women's issue

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2017, 11:58:52 pm »
I mean 'The right to choose" regarding 'choose to murder your own children". AKA the typical liberal position.

Yeah, I figured that.  I just wanted to point out the hypocrisy of those claiming to be pro-choice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2017, 11:59:03 pm »
JH also believes that gay "marriage" is a right as well...protected by the 14th Amendment.

Someone is jut trying to stir the pot and play contrarian.

@Cyber Liberty

**nononono*

Well, he does stay away from personal attacks....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2017, 11:59:49 pm »
Roe is a Constitutional issue - not a religious one.

Yes, it is.   

...cept for that darn 5th Commandment.   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2017, 12:00:18 am »
I'm gonna chew on that awhile.   It's date night night in Montana and I have to get the flock out of here.

Leave the cute one with the spotted wool alone. Thats the sheriff's girl. (Don't ask how I know. The memory is too painful)

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2017, 12:01:14 am »
What annoys me the most about this thread is that we have at least 3 women who are saying abortion is basically murder, and yet we have jazz head "mansplaining" to us why we are wrong and he is right on something he calls a women's issue

He's taking the classic position on abortion, which is it protects the right of men to have cost-free sex.  That's what it's all about.  I am so glad you Mom resisted the pressure and brought us you.  Hey!  I got a new FB account!  I need to Friend you!
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2017, 12:02:22 am »
JH also believes that gay "marriage" is a right as well...protected by the 14th Amendment.

Forcing same-sex marriage upon the States is a violation of equal protection under Amendment XIV in that it forces allowance for one preference while denying all others.  Jazzhead knows this.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #136 on: January 24, 2017, 12:03:45 am »
He's taking the classic position on abortion, which is it protects the right of men to have cost-free sex.  That's what it's all about.  I am so glad you Mom resisted the pressure and brought us you.  Hey!  I got a new FB account!  I need to Friend you!

How 'new'?

PM me....I need to Friend 'YOU'!    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #137 on: January 24, 2017, 12:04:00 am »
Forcing same-sex marriage upon the States is a violation of equal protection under Amendment XIV in that it forces allowance for one preference while denying all others.  Jazzhead knows this.

He's argued the exact opposite on here when the topic comes up.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2017, 12:04:05 am »
Yes, it is.   

...cept for that darn 5th Commandment.   :shrug:

I can't find a 5th Commandment in my copy of the Constitution nor could I find any mention of it in any abortion case law.  Can you show me where I can locate it?

Wingnut

« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2017, 12:04:20 am »

Protect them from what...rug burns?

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2017, 12:07:04 am »
I can't find a 5th Commandment in my copy of the Constitution nor could I find any mention of it in any abortion case law.  Can you show me where I can locate it?

Anal, much?

Abortion is the killing of a human being.   Killing is against God's Commandment.   Ergo, may people need to go no further in defending their position against abortion.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2017, 12:07:21 am »

Check under "Never Trumpers took a position that. while in synch with Trump's 'stated' position of late, must be opposed because they refused to bow down during the campaign".

Some people can't get over themselves.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2017, 12:09:21 am »
He's argued the exact opposite on here when the topic comes up.

And his argument failed miserably.

I made the equal protection argument that as an insomniac I should have the right to marry identical twins so that I could have a wife that was awake any time I was awake.  It is my preference.  Yet the law and the court denies me my preference while granting preference to one group.  Not just granting that preference, but forcing it upon the entire nation regardless of State laws and State Constitutions.  Thus, equal protection is violated since one preference is enforced (at the point of a gun) while another is denied.

Offline chae

« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2017, 12:11:23 am »
@Norm Lenhart

Hey, I'm still never Trump, but I am very happy I was wrong about his stance on this issue

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2017, 12:13:27 am »
@Norm Lenhart

Hey, I'm still never Trump, but I am very happy I was wrong about his stance on this issue

Same here, but I'll reserve judgement until he brings it home to America. So far, so good though.

What I meant is that Don's more fanatical fans here can't get past the fact that we didn't simply STFU and evaporate. So they HAVE to fight us about something even when we support his decisions.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2017, 12:13:52 am »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2017, 12:14:01 am »
Anal, much?

Abortion is the killing of a human being.   Killing is against God's Commandment.   Ergo, may people need to go no further in defending their position against abortion.

Yet I did go further.  I bypassed the religious argument altogether.  I didn't include religion at all.  Yet you couldn't help yourself.  For you, it was like a knee-jerk reflex.  Kind of hypocritical if you ask me. 

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #147 on: January 24, 2017, 12:17:51 am »
Yet I did go further.  I bypassed the religious argument altogether.  I didn't include religion at all.  Yet you couldn't help yourself.  For you, it was like a knee-jerk reflex.  Kind of hypocritical if you ask me.

WTF are you talking about??

I have absolutely no interest in why 'you' guyz are against abortion.

I was merely making an observation that, to many people, being against abortion on religious grounds, is sufficient.

Wasn't challenging anybody on this thread, whatsoever.

Get over yourselves.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #148 on: January 24, 2017, 12:20:11 am »
I thought this was a great idea when this was done the first time.

(was it Dubya? I think it might have been).

While the President may not be able to change the existing US law, at least we do not have to allow our tax dollars to go overseas to fund them.

Nice job.

Reagan, 1984.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #149 on: January 24, 2017, 12:22:34 am »

#NTs can take a hike.   

First Monday of the man's presidency....and ya'll still find something to bitch about.