Author Topic: Trump’s Obamacare Order Is Bigger Than You Think  (Read 498 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump’s Obamacare Order Is Bigger Than You Think
« on: January 23, 2017, 02:03:26 pm »
Trump’s Obamacare Order Is Bigger Than You Think

David Catron
January 23, 2017, 12:33 am

It is no mere sop to his supporters nor is it a symbolic gesture.

On his first day in office, President Trump signed an executive order that directs “the Secretary of Health and Human Services and the heads of all other executive departments” to slow walk further implementation of Obamacare until he and Congress can repeal it. Because it was legally passed and signed into law, he couldn’t simply tell them to ignore the statute — as his predecessor would have — but much of what Obamacare’s apologists call “the law of the land” actually consists of regulations inferred from its hopelessly nebulous language. Thus he can, and did, order the bureaucrats to prevent further regulatory harm.

more
https://spectator.org/trumps-obamacare-order-is-bigger-than-you-think/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Trump’s Obamacare Order Is Bigger Than You Think
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 02:09:34 pm »
I would argue that it wasn't legally passed and could be halted immediately.

However I'm glad to see he's beginning to put the brakes on this disaster.

The problem...and one he needs to fix quickly...is the legion of bureaucrats in HHS that were put there by Obama that will ignore what Trump just said to do.

He's going to need to get his HHS Secretary...who in turn needs to hire a strong Chief of Staff...in place quickly to bring the department into line before any real subversive damage can be done under the radar to what Trump has ordered.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Trump’s Obamacare Order Is Bigger Than You Think
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 02:09:42 pm »
Good!  Can't possibly do any harm!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien