Author Topic: People didn't care': Kellyanne Conway now says that Trump will not release his tax returns  (Read 3643 times)

Offline Night Hides Not

Trump said he would release it after a supposed "audit", now this lying sack of shit will not release.

And his idiot acolytes just think we won't care.

Based on my 25+ years of preparing tax returns, I suspect the media would feast on his charitable contributions. Could be over-reported, or the actual amounts may be much lower than his public intimations. Either way, the MSM will be fact-checking every utterance he makes in microscopic detail.

Trump made his bed...he has to govern now, the campaign is long since past.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Based on my 25+ years of preparing tax returns, I suspect the media would feast on his charitable contributions. Could be over-reported, or the actual amounts may be much lower than his public intimations. Either way, the MSM will be fact-checking every utterance he makes in microscopic detail.

Trump made his bed...he has to govern now, the campaign is long since past.

Funny thing is that now wikileaks is calling for hackers to hunt for Trump's taxes and release them.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Trump said he would release it after a supposed "audit", now this lying sack of shit will not release.

And his idiot acolytes just think we won't care.

I found it more amazing that we have duped folks here who feel that that Trump should be able to line his pocket with POTUS status with no disclosure or accountability.  Jaw dropping if you ask me.  I guess some cake loving folks in France loved Louis XVI too.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:28:34 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Silver Pines

I found it more amazing that we have duped folks here who feel that that Trump should be able to line his pocket with POTUS status with no disclosure or accountability.  Jaw dropping if you ask me.  I guess some cake loving folks in France loved Louis XVI too.

@catfish1957

I've seen it expressed nakedly elsewhere---"Just trust Trump."  Yesterday, here, I saw a song written to Trump.  Disturbing?  Oh, yeah.

It's just my opinion, but I believe it's part of the human condition to long for a king to rule us.  If you go back to the Old Testament, you find the Israelites clamoring for a king despite God's instructions.  Certainly the United States is an exception, but the authoritarian state has pretty much been the norm throughout history.

I believe it generally requires some effort to overcome that impulse.  It did with me.  I wasn't political until the late nineties, and I became a fan of George W. Bush.  I wasn't very informed at that point.  If I had known about other forums, I would have found no problem with his "daily dose" threads, and in fact would have enthusiastically followed them.

It took some self-education to inform myself to the point where I became a Constitutionalist, not a fan of political personalities.  As much as I like Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have made him into a heroic figure to adore and venerate.

IMO Trump has such a strong personality that some of his supporters can't/won't fight against that innate desire for a king.  It's just too heady to give in and fall headlong into the Trump enthusiasm.  So we have adoring songs written to honor him, outright admissions that he should rule as a tyrant (not on this forum), etc.

That's my two cents, and it might not be worth even that much.   ^-^

Offline Victoria33

However, during the election Conway said the reason Trump wouldn't release them was due to an ongoing audit.  Now it's because "people don't care."
What happened to the audit?
@CatherineofAragon

Over and over he said the returns would be released after the audit - he was lying as usual and I knew they would not be released, ever, due to his lying he is worth 10 billion dollars (numerous money men say he is not worth that much), and it would show he doesn't pay any taxes like the rest of us have to do. 

Someone/group, plus Wickileaks (sp), want to find and release Trump's IRS returns.  If those come out, Trump will have a "huge, great, so great", breakdown spewing anger, as he is secret about his actual self in all regards - he is a massive fake, especially about money, and that would be the truth coming out.  Sooo, let's see if those records show up. 

« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:24:15 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Well one way to ensure the tax returns get released is for the Trump administration to continue their assault on the media.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline MajorClay

Well one way to ensure the tax returns get released is for the Trump administration to continue their assault on the media.

:amen:

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@catfish1957

I've seen it expressed nakedly elsewhere---"Just trust Trump."  Yesterday, here, I saw a song written to Trump.  Disturbing?  Oh, yeah.

It's just my opinion, but I believe it's part of the human condition to long for a king to rule us.  If you go back to the Old Testament, you find the Israelites clamoring for a king despite God's instructions.  Certainly the United States is an exception, but the authoritarian state has pretty much been the norm throughout history.

I believe it generally requires some effort to overcome that impulse.  It did with me.  I wasn't political until the late nineties, and I became a fan of George W. Bush.  I wasn't very informed at that point.  If I had known about other forums, I would have found no problem with his "daily dose" threads, and in fact would have enthusiastically followed them.

It took some self-education to inform myself to the point where I became a Constitutionalist, not a fan of political personalities.  As much as I like Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have made him into a heroic figure to adore and venerate.

IMO Trump has such a strong personality that some of his supporters can't/won't fight against that innate desire for a king.  It's just too heady to give in and fall headlong into the Trump enthusiasm.  So we have adoring songs written to honor him, outright admissions that he should rule as a tyrant (not on this forum), etc.

That's my two cents, and it might not be worth even that much.   ^-^

:thumbsup:

Offline Applewood

Agreed.   It is just the morons who do.

Ok, so I'm a moron.  But I'm retired and have a lot of free time on my hands.  I'm just curious to know just how wealthy he is.  I suspect that he isn't as wealthy as he appears. Oh, he looks the part, but I suspect he is deeply in debt.  The tax returns might just give clues as to his real net worth.

That he refuses to release his returns indicates to me Trump has something to hide. I'd like to know what it is.