Author Topic: Madonna clarifies rally remark about ‘blowing up the White House’  (Read 1128 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by UPI22 Jan 20172,753

Pop star Madonna is walking back a statement she made Saturday at the Women’s March in Washington about how she has thought about blowing up the White House since Donald Trump was elected the 45th President of the United States.

“Yes, I’m angry. Yes, I am outraged. Yes, I thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House,” the New York Post quoted the recording artist as telling the hundreds of thousands of demonstrators gathered to express their various concerns from questioning Trump’s competency to demanding equal pay and the protection of reproductive rights.

more
http://www.breitbart.com/news/madonna-clarifies-rally-remark-about-blowing-up-the-white-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Madonna clarifies rally remark about ‘blowing up the White House’
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 01:52:09 am »
Pop star Madonna is walking back a statement she made Saturday at the Women’s March

Of course she is....has the SS knocked on your door Madonna?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 01:55:55 am »
Rule of law for the unwashed masses, whatever goes for pols and celebs.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 01:58:37 am »
"demanding equal pay"

Hey madonna, I'm untalented and use the f-word when I shouldn't.  How about you fork over half your take to me?
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Silver Pines

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2017, 02:09:09 am »
"demanding equal pay"

Hey madonna, I'm untalented and use the f-word when I shouldn't.  How about you fork over half your take to me?

Dana Loesch ‏@DLoesch  3h3 hours
Dana Loesch Retweeted Katherine White

Stop acting like getting freebies is = not having rights. Also the wage gap is a myth

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2017, 02:40:23 am »
I saw in one place the rest of her statement that is not being reported;

"I thought of blowing up the White House and killing a lot of people"

Is what I thought I read, so the first part gets a lot of attention but if she said this other too, that is awfully bad as well.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2017, 02:53:02 am »
Of course she is....has the SS knocked on your door Madonna?

Does she still live in London? If she does, MI5 will be wanting a word or 6 as well.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2017, 12:24:05 pm »
Madonna Walks Back “Blowing Up The White House” Comment

January 22, 2017| by Markeece Young

Apparently, we are not supposed to take Liberals literally. When idiot Madonna said she has thought about blowing up the White House she ‘didn’t mean it’ she’s all of a sudden saying.

When idiot Madonna said she has thought about blowing up the White House she ‘didn’t mean it’ she’s all of a sudden saying.

http://downtrend.com/markeece/madonna-walks-back-blowing-up-the-white-house-comment

I don't suppose being investigated by the Secret Service had anything to do with her contriteness.  :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:26:29 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2017, 12:39:32 pm »
I saw in one place the rest of her statement that is not being reported;

"I thought of blowing up the White House and killing a lot of people"

Is what I thought I read, so the first part gets a lot of attention but if she said this other too, that is awfully bad as well.

It's a long rambling speech that she reads.   So it wasn't said off the cuff.   She talks about revolution in it.

She does not say "killing lots of people" that I heard although I didn't listen to the whole thing.   Definately not immediately following the blow up comment.   She did say it wouldn't change anything.

IMO it's criminal to say that especially in front of a crowd of radicals.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Applewood

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2017, 12:51:13 pm »
People like her make me ashamed to be a woman.  I just don't get all this whining about the rights these women are supposedly being denied.  Equal pay?  When has any woman with the right education,  experience and competence for the job not been paid the same as a man? 

I was a legal secretary.  Yes, I am a female, I worked hard at my job.  But I didn't have the education, experience and skills to be an attorney.  Why would I expect to be paid as much as an attorney?   Being a woman is not a job qualification.

As for these so-called "reproductive rights" -- what the H are those?  If you want to reproduce, no one is stopping you.  If you don't,  then don't hop into the sack with every loser you meet in the local bar.  Or how about birth control? Contrary to all the whining out there, birth control is readily available to everyone.  If you can't afford your own, there are plenty of clinics that will give it to you for free if you can't afford it.  The problem is that these chippies are too stupid or lazy to get and use BC.  And if they do want BC, they want everyone else to pay for it., even though they can afford their own. 

I'm really tired of these broads crying the blues over perceived persecutions that do not exist.  They reflect badly on the rest of us women who are responsible and make our own way in the world.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 01:48:13 pm »

As for these so-called "reproductive rights" -- what the H are those? 
If I could offer up:  Reproductive Rights = abortion = a right to be selfish by wantonly killing some other living thing without personal accountability.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Applewood

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2017, 04:45:55 pm »
If I could offer up:  Reproductive Rights = abortion = a right to be selfish by wantonly killing some other living thing without personal accountability.

You are correct. Yes, they get pregnant, but they want to dispose of the baby like a worn out shoe.  And they want us to pay for it. 

It's high time our government says, no more, and forces these chippies to become personally responsible.