Author Topic: DONALD TRUMP RALLY MASSACRE: 20 dead as violence erupts at pro-Trump event  (Read 1003 times)

rangerrebew

DONALD TRUMP RALLY MASSACRE: 20 dead as violence erupts at pro-Trump event
VIOLENT clashes between between police and pro-Trump demonstrators have left 20 dead and 200 still missing, according to the activist group's organisers.
By Patrick Christys
PUBLISHED: 04:38, Sun, Jan 22, 2017 | UPDATED: 09:03, Sun, Jan 22, 2017

Donald Trump supporters came to blows with police and security forces as they were celebrating the Republican's US election win, with 65 people being arrested and dozens more killed, local reports suggest.

While female rights groups and left wingers marched on Washington, a pro-Trump group from the Southern Rivers state in Nigeria held a rally of their own.

But trouble flared up when the Indigenous People of Biafra came to blows with police officers as they marched through the streets waving American flags and shouting anti-Nigerian government slogans.

A spokesman for the group claims 20 people are dead and 200 more are still missing.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/757254/Donald-Trump-rally-protest-Washington-Nigeria-President-America-dead-violence
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:39:42 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Nigeria?  Biafra?  They're protesting Trump?

:huh?:

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
I'm not sure the body count is correct either.

This is that Express saying this; and whom said that people were killed were the organizers.

I'd be cautious in reading this story.

Offline dfwgator

Of course the first words in the headline just had to be "Donald Trump", as if he personally ordered the massacre.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

#nevertrump marketing material
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline musiclady

This clearly had nothing to do with Trump.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

#nevertrump marketing material

You still can't help yourself can you?  You keep posting your deceitful meme that opposing Trump means being a leftist.

Don't you realize that the only one who looks bad when you spam this false meme is YOU??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline dfwgator

I'm sure Jello Biafra would be protesting Trump.

Online corbe

Sounds like a typical week in Chicago, obummers other hometown.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.