Author Topic: Even the Standing Rock tribe is sick of the Dakota pipeline protesters  (Read 447 times)

Offline endicom

Hot Air
Jazz Shaw
Jan. 22, 2017

Things may finally be calming down out at the Dakota Access Pipeline protest camps. Well… maybe. Despite winning a temporary victory from former President Obama (it’s hard to say that without smiling) on his way out, many of the protesters have steadfastly refused to leave. But since they are supposedly there in support of the Sioux tribes who would be directly affected, it’s going to be tough to justify sticking around now that the natives have voted to ask them to leave. (Fortune)

More... http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/22/even-the-standing-rock-tribe-is-sick-of-the-dakota-pipeline-protesters/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Even the Standing Rock tribe is sick of the Dakota pipeline protesters
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 06:41:06 pm »
Wouldn't mind seeing a reenactment of Little Big Horn to clean the area out. ^-^
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:41:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2017, 07:10:08 pm »
Stupid White Liberals always wear out their welcome.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 08:03:37 pm »
I think this was an attempt to get a payout from the pipeline company that got out of hand. Even Victor Frankenstein didn't want his creation around...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline endicom

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2017, 09:18:19 pm »
Wouldn't mind seeing a reenactment of Little Big Horn to clean the area out. ^-^

There has probably been a few suggesting it.