Author Topic: Trump Gets 'Beautiful' Letter From Obama; Keeps Contents Secret  (Read 1034 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Newsmax
Trump Gets 'Beautiful' Letter From Obama; Keeps Contents Secret
Sunday, January 22, 2017 03:37 PM

By: Eric Mack

President Donald Trump, amid a tumultuous first weekend with the media, said he received a "beautiful" letter from former President Barack Obama, but joked Sunday he would not "tell the press what's in that letter."

"I just went to the Oval Office and found this beautiful letter from President Obama," Trump said during a televised swearing-in ceremony of his senior staff members Sunday. "It was really very nice of him to do that, and we will cherish that. We will keep that, and we won't even tell the press what's in that letter."

President Obama's letter to President Trump was the continuation of a White House tradition of transition of U.S. power, but unlike past passing of the presidential torch letters, Trump vowed to keep its contents private.

Earlier this week, ABC News published the letter Obama received from George W. Bush in 2009.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Trump-letter-Obama-press/2017/01/22/id/769841/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online corbe

Re: Trump Gets 'Beautiful' Letter From Obama; Keeps Contents Secret
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 10:03:28 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2017, 01:02:30 am »
Quite frankly, I could care less about Bammy's words of wisdom.  I can't ever recall him saying anything that I actually agreed with.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

geronl

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 07:12:56 am »
I wonder who reads things to Trump?