Author Topic: Rev. Peterson on Obama & Manning: 'Some Issue Going On' Causes Obama 'To Identify With' Transgenders, Gays  (Read 509 times)

rangerrebew

Rev. Peterson on Obama & Manning: 'Some Issue Going On' Causes Obama 'To Identify With' Transgenders, Gays

In reaction to President Obama commuting the 35-year-prison sentence of traitor and transgender Bradley ("Chelsea") Manning, Reverend Jesse Lee Peterson [1] said it does not surprise him because "for some reason he [Obama] has this great desire for men and women who are confused about who they are, their sexual identity," and added that this was the "driving force behind" the pardon of Manning.

"Barack Obama has something going on that I don’t think we all understand at this point," said Rev. Peterson in a Jan. 18 interview on NewsmaxTV [2]. "I'm not calling him a homosexual ... but he has some type of issue going on that causes him to identify with these types of people in a way that I've never seen before in my lifetime."

In the interview, host Steve Malzberg detailed the many crimes committed by Bradley Manning, his conviction in 2013, and the commutation of his sentence by Obama on Jan. 17.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-peterson-obama-manning-some-issue-going-causes-obama-identify

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My first post on this was that Obama commuted Manning's sentence solely based on his transgender status.

Think about it. Obama is a hardcore BLM racist. And Obama hates the "American" military.

Why would Obama care about some stupid little 'White boy' in jail? Especially a soldier? He didn't care about Bergdhal so what was different? I think we all know the answer.

Obama is obviously either a homosexual himself or at the least he has very strong sympathy for homosexuals and homosexual causes.

Contrast this with his first run for President when he said he was against gay marriage, to get the idea of what an unrepentant liar Obama really is. The truth of how he really felt was the exact opposite of what he was saying, as is usual for him.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 01:38:30 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Obama is obviously either a homosexual himself or at the least he has very strong sympathy for homosexuals and homosexual causes.
I've mentioned many times here the reports that Obama spent time at a certain club for homosexual men in Chicago called "Man's Country" while living there, even after he started holding elective office. In his youth, his roommate at Columbia - Sohale Siddiqi - allegedly was a homosexual.

They make a cute couple

Of course, there are the Reggie Love rumors, as well. Several years ago, Kevin DuJan of Hillbuzz.org (a conservative gay man in Chicago) posted extensively on Obama's gay activities in that city. He seems to have reorganized his website and I'm not sure whether he retained the section, "Is Obama gay?"

So ...    :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org