Author Topic: Man says Sheriff David Clarke harassed him after flight from Dallas  (Read 625 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Man says Sheriff David Clarke harassed him after flight from Dallas
Wisconsin's Afternoon News
Coreen Zell , the WTMJ News Team

MILWAUKEE -- A Milwaukee man said Sheriff David Clarke abused his power by treating him like a criminal.

"It was equally scary, embarrassing, and hilarious.  Like totally bizarre," explained Dan Black.

Black thought he recognized a familiar face in Dallas Sunday when he was boarding his airplane.

"I can't really tell if it's him.  He's not in his signature cowboy hat, he's in his Dallas Cowboys gear... So I ask.  I say 'are you Sheriff Clarke?' and he says 'yeah,' and I was surprised that he was wearing the Dallas Cowboys gear."

Black says he shook his head at his attire.

Continued: http://www.wtmj.com/shows/wisconsins-afternoon-news/man-says-sheriff-david-clarke-harassed-him-after-flight-from-dallas

The story is reported in a number of places, this is a more mainstream straight-forward account.

Offline endicom

Re: Man says Sheriff David Clarke harassed him after flight from Dallas
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 02:22:13 am »
Wouldn't it be the flight crew to alert the police?

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2017, 03:08:36 am »
"Wouldn't it be the flight crew to alert the police?"

I'm not sure if the subject, Mr. Black did wrong. Who wouldn't ask Sheriff David Clarke if that was him if one saw the Milwaukee Sheriff boarding the same Northern bound jet in Cowboy clothing right after the game but apparently Clarke has his own version of what happened.

Clarke needs to watch himself. Many times, people get into trouble out of nowhere.

The other press on this is not so kind to Clarke, so I just went MSM.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2017, 03:31:59 am »
Sounds like a drama queen.   Probably a wise ass who bit off more than he could chew.