Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

Should Chelsea Manning's sentence be commuted?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Bigun:

--- Quote from: Cripplecreek on January 19, 2017, 04:39:49 pm ---No but it has been and that's the end of that.

--- End quote ---

@Cripplecreek

This is the actual question I wanted to be asked. 

Do you believe that a young Army PFC with the ink not yet fully dry on his security clearance just walked into an ultra-secure facility one day and downloaded a ton of top secret material to a thumb drive, walked out with that in his pocket, and handed it over to Wikileaks?

Bigun:

--- Quote from: flowers on January 19, 2017, 04:57:44 pm ---Too late....he has been. I do think he will off himself within a year or two.

--- End quote ---

@flowers

This should have been the poll question

Do you believe that a young Army PFC with the ink not yet fully dry on his security clearance just walked into an ultra-secure facility one day and downloaded a ton of top secret material to a thumb drive, walked out with that in his pocket, and handed it over to Wikileaks.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: EC on January 19, 2017, 04:59:17 pm ---No, it should not have been.

--- End quote ---

@EC

This should have been the poll question.

Do you believe that a young Army PFC with the ink not yet fully dry on his security clearance just walked into an ultra-secure facility one day and downloaded a ton of top secret material to a thumb drive, walked out with that in his pocket, and handed it over to Wikileaks?

EC:
@Bigun

In that case, my brother, yes, I do believe that. The invincibly arrogant stupidity of the young trumps premeditation.   :laugh:

Bigun:

--- Quote from: EC on January 19, 2017, 05:09:36 pm ---@Bigun

In that case, my brother, yes, I do believe that. The invincibly arrogant stupidity of the young trumps premeditation.   :laugh:

--- End quote ---

@EC

I think you still don't understand what I wished to ask here.  Perhaps I should restate the question thusly:

Do you believe that it is possible for a young Army PFC with the ink not yet fully dry on his security clearance to just walked into an ultra-secure facility one day and download a ton of top secret material to a thumb drive, walk out with that in his pocket, and hand it over to Wikileaks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version