Author Topic: CNN reportedly asks for access to Inauguration event, gets curt note on why they won’t get it instead  (Read 2645 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Then the organizers can sue CNN like ACORN sued James O'Keefe.
"Great! We'll pay you to sue us!" —Jay Ward, when someone threatened to sue him over an episode of Bullwinkle
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, but many on the left think he is the devil incarnate and would expect this from him.

Face it, to many people on the left, we're ALL the anti-Christ.  That's how the expression "Basket of deplorables" got started..  That was the biggest blunder I've ever seen a candidate do...well, at least since Obastard coined the "Bitter Clinger" meme. 

Clinton started attacking the voters instead of Trump, and that's the biggest no-no in the business.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Clinton started attacking the voters instead of Trump, and that's the biggest no-no in the business.

Was she reading from a teleprompter?  Or was she 'wingnutting' it?

Because if it was on the screen....has anybody located the body of that speechwriter yet?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Was she reading from a teleprompter?  Or was she 'wingnutting' it?

Because if it was on the screen....has anybody located the body of that speechwriter yet?

It was most certainly on the TeeVee.  It looked to me like she was doing off-the-cuff remarks, when she listed off about five bogus "phobias" and ascribed them to "most of" Trumps supporters.  It was then she referred to them as a "Basket of deplorables."  Fortunately for the people who write her speeches it appears she had made it up on the spot, so no dead bodies over this. 

That we know of.

Entering celebration mode at the Liberty household.  Regardless of the differences many of us have had over the last year or two, the celebration of Obastard leaving our house is universal here. I'm going to live in, and enjoy the moment while it lasts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

It was most certainly on the TeeVee.  It looked to me like she was doing off-the-cuff remarks, when she listed off about five bogus "phobias" and ascribed them to "most of" Trumps supporters.  It was then she referred to them as a "Basket of deplorables."  Fortunately for the people who write her speeches it appears she had made it up on the spot, so no dead bodies over this. 

That we know of.

Entering celebration mode at the Liberty household.  Regardless of the differences many of us have had over the last year or two, the celebration of Obastard leaving our house is universal here. I'm going to live in, and enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Luv ya like a brotha!!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Luv ya like a brotha!!   :beer:

Thanks.  It's time to put away the playthings, enjoy the next 24-72 hours, and pray for our country.

:beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The story will be reported, whether the specific outlets have access or not. CNN is still the biggest player on the block.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They named the event the DeploraBall. How great is that!?

It is "in your face" with a sense of humor.

And it is even more funny that MSNBC, CNN, and the rest are going to have to report it and say DeploraBall knowing that we are mocking and laughing at them. LoL

Whoever thought of that name should get a raise.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:50:40 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They named the event the DeploraBall. How great is that!?

It is "in your face" with a sense of humor.

And it is even more funny that MSNBC, CNN, and the rest are going to have to report it and say DeploraBall knowing that we are mocking and laughing at them. LoL

Whoever thought of that name should get a raise.

It's actually rather childish.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online DCPatriot

It's actually rather childish.

Were you ever a GOP election consultant in a prior position?    Cause you sure post like one sometimes.   

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is a private event. They can call it whatever the hell they. I think it is fun, and appropriate. We will agree to disagree.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
It is a private event. They can call it whatever the hell they. I think it is fun, and appropriate. We will agree to disagree.

Works for me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!