Author Topic: Trump loyalist Roger Stone claims he was POISONED with polonium by political enemies who wanted to kill him before he could expose 'the truth' about Russian hack  (Read 3519 times)

Offline Suppressed

What a nutter.

Trump loyalist Roger Stone claims he was POISONED with polonium by political enemies who wanted to kill him before he could expose 'the truth' about Russian hack
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130926/Trump-loyalist-Roger-Stone-claims-POISONED.html
  • Roger Stone claims he was poisoned by political enemies in the 'deep state'
  • He says they wanted to stop him testifying about Russian hack before Congress
  • Stone has been accused of having prior knowledge Putin orchestrated hack on thousands of DNC emails
  • He claims he would have been able to prove that he didn't but that he became ill
  • The 64-year-old said doctors told him he had been poisoned with polonium
  • Radioactive chemical was used to kill Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko in 2006
By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
PUBLISHED: 02:27 EST, 18 January 2017 | UPDATED: 09:47 EST, 18 January 2017

Roger Stone has sensationally claimed he was poisoned by political enemies who wanted to kill him before he could 'debunk' their 'lie' that he knew Russians would hack the US election.

Excerpt.  To read more of this nuttiness, go to http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130926/Trump-loyalist-Roger-Stone-claims-POISONED.html

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I have an suggestion for everybody here.

Please refrain from including your personal snark in the OP....unless it's below the link to the piece.

Rather, please put them in a reply.   Thank you. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Suppressed

I have an suggestion for everybody here.

Please refrain from including your personal snark in the OP....unless it's below the link to the piece.

Rather, please put them in a reply.   Thank you.

A fair suggestion.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
One story I saw seemed to say he had already recovered. We'll keep up with this.

Offline DCPatriot

A fair suggestion.

:beer:

I've been guilty of adding brackets in the headliner title of the post suggesting "Must Read"...   :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

It does make one think, however.

Wish it hadn't been from Alex Jones, though.   :laugh:

Wingnut

Polonium is a chemical element with symbol Po and atomic number 84. A rare and highly radioactive metal with no stable isotopes, polonium is chemically similar to selenium and tellurium, though it also shows resemblances to its horizontal neighbors thallium, lead, and bismuth due to its metallic character.

Personally, I think Stone ate too many paint chips as a kid.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I read this on Infowars last night and didn't post because it sounded so absurd. Even FReepers were calling BS on this one.

Some of the funny highlights in the Infowars article include: Stone knows he is in perfect health because he takes InfoWars brand suppliments and goes to an acupunctrist on a regular basis. (not kidding, yes, he gave a plug for InfoWars brand suppliments which, on the ads on their page, seem to be 'male enhancement pills').

The images he provided look like two tiny zits on his face, nothing like what we've seen in other Polonium poisioning examples. He also claimed the CDC did bloodwork and said it was polonium but he refused to provide evidence they did anything of the sort.

Nope, must be Polonium and not an old man with a fast and loose history, relying on questionable suppliments and psuedoscience doctors, happening to get food poisioning.

At that, knowing Roger Stone's history, it is more likely than not, a STD.

Offline Suppressed

I've been guilty of adding brackets in the headliner title of the post suggesting "Must Read"...   :shrug:

I have tried putting a divider or horizontal rule before comments, etc., but if an immediate reply to one's OP isn't viewed unfavorably (as it is on some fora), then that seems like a good option.

And a big thumbs-up for using brackets, not parentheses, for editorial comments!
+++++++++

Offline beandog

Roger Stone is an attention whore and a liar.  Nothing he says can be believed.

Silver Pines

So the "deep state" was after him, huh?  And he never gets sick because he faithfully takes the "InfoWars supplements", otherwise known as "Trucker Speed."

LOL

Offline roamer_1

b]Trump loyalist Roger Stone claims he was POISONED with polonium by political enemies who wanted to kill him before he could expose 'the truth' about Russian hack[/b]

A simple test: Is he dead? No? Then it wasn't polonium.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
A simple test: Is he dead? No? Then it wasn't polonium.

That's sort of what I thought.  And, why would anyone care about Roger Stone enough to kill him?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
IF you survive polonium poisoning you're left with a lot of facial scarring as well.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline corbe

No wonder Trump fired this nut job and got Kellyanne Conway 3 or 4 campaign managers later.  Manafort isn't exactly sterling either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

Personally, I think Stone ate too many paint chips as a kid.

And then he didn't heed the warnings about the brown acid.

Offline roamer_1

IF you survive polonium poisoning you're left with a lot of facial scarring as well.

Yeah... Yuschenko was months in intensive care in order to survive.

Stone got over it in a weekend... Must be those infowars supplements, I tell ya...
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 03:45:29 am by roamer_1 »

Offline roamer_1

And then he didn't heed the warnings about the brown acid.

One of my friends had a mutt poodle that got run over by a car... 2k later, he lived, but he stumbled around and walked cattywampus ever after...

Then he ate half a brick of black tar heroin somebody pitched out of a car during a police chase... 4k later, he lived... but he had the shakin palsy, and fried what little brain he ever had had...

His name was Lucky.

Offline Frank Cannon

When Rogers mouth is moving, he's lying or working on a stud.....