Author Topic: Fake Polls? How CNN And ABC Are Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump’s Favorability  (Read 441 times)

rangerrebew

Fake Polls? How CNN And ABC Are Fudging The Numbers To Tank Trump’s Favorability
Photo of Christian Datoc
Christian Datoc
Reporter
2:40 PM 01/17/2017

Two polls released Tuesday — one from ABC and a second from CNN — tout Donald Trump as being the most unfavorable incoming president in modern history — yet on second look, the data is clearly boosted by the pollers’ decision to oversample Democrats.
Donald Trump (Reuters Pictures)

Donald Trump (Reuters Pictures)

According to Gallup, 28 percent of Americans identify themselves as a Republican, while 25 percent identify as a Democrat.

Despite this information, eight more percent of participants in both the ABC and CNN polls identified as Democrats, leading to an 11 point swing in partisanship breakdown off the national average.

ABC’s poll sampled 1,005 adults across the nation. However, partisan breakdown shows that only 23 percent of participants identified as Republican.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/17/fake-polls-how-cnn-and-abc-are-fudging-the-numbers-to-tank-trumps-favorability/#ixzz4W78TYLfn

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Anymore many consider them as irrelevant, bogus news sources.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.