Author Topic: Are you ready for … Senator Laura Ingraham?  (Read 970 times)

Offline endicom

Are you ready for … Senator Laura Ingraham?
« on: January 17, 2017, 04:42:47 pm »
Hot Air
Ed Morrissey
Jan. 17,2017

Will talk-radio host and Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham challenge Tim Kaine in 2018? The rumors have swirled for the past few days, but this morning Laura Ingraham herself confirmed them — sort of. Ingraham told Fox & Friends this morning that she is indeed considering the idea, and that they would get the scoop once she made her decision:

More... http://hotair.com/archives/2017/01/17/are-you-ready-for-senator-laura-ingraham/

Will she show she's not all talk?

Offline Night Hides Not

Re: Are you ready for … Senator Laura Ingraham?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 04:44:37 pm »
Parenthood must not be as fulfilling as she'd have us believe.

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 04:46:07 pm »
So basically she just using her talk show just for her..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 04:48:08 pm »
Ingraham is one of those commentators now on mute.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 04:48:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 05:01:54 pm »
Just because she sold out her principles to defend Donald Trump in his campaign doesn't mean she'll sell out her principles as a US Senator.

How's that for a bumper sticker?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline endicom

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 05:06:31 pm »
Just because she sold out her principles to defend Donald Trump in his campaign doesn't mean she'll sell out her principles as a US Senator.

You're gonna need a bigger bumper.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 05:08:43 pm »
I'd like to see her replace Kaine; not that I'm a fan of hers, but Kaine creeps me out.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2017, 05:11:02 pm »

Is she trying to scare off competition by saying she's "considering" running? She best be talking about turning off her microphone, she'd likely be running afoul of campaign laws.

Not my call, but she's got 3 kids. Virginia will be better served by a conservative...Dave Brat, anyone?
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 05:12:35 pm »
Is she trying to scare off competition by saying she's "considering" running? She best be talking about turning off her microphone, she'd likely be running afoul of campaign laws.

Not my call, but she's got 3 kids. Virginia will be better served by a conservative...Dave Brat, anyone?

They had a good choice but somehow a Libertarian candidate will take the votes away..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline corbe

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2017, 05:16:53 pm »
   Anyone has to be better than Kaine and she should fit right in with the other sellouts in the Senate.
   She lost all credibility as a 'Christian Conservative' when I saw her on Fox after that 'grab them by the *****' Video came out and there she was-Defending that blatant disregard for the respect of Women.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2017, 06:21:23 pm »
Ingraham is one of those commentators now on mute.

Same here.

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2017, 06:27:06 pm »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Silver Pines

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2017, 10:04:54 pm »

@Night Hides Not

An excellent choice, IMO.  Conservative Review gives Brat's voting record an A with a Liberty Score of 100%.