Author Topic: ‘Never Trump’ national-security Republicans fear they have been blacklisted  (Read 6058 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@DCPatriot

We were on the same side regarding Trump, true.  I expect we might have disagreed about other things, which is fine.

I disagreed with him on illegals here during the Clinton and Bush administrations....Elian Gonzalez and maybe even Schiavo.

But it never interfered with our common interests and wants for the country and its future.

But today?   You hold up @Cripplecreek like some folk hero, and just here on this thread he proves otherwise.

One man's Constitutionalist is another man's Anarchist, I suppose. 

Peace.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Silver Pines

I disagreed with him on illegals here during the Clinton and Bush administrations....Elian Gonzalez and maybe even Schiavo.

But it never interfered with our common interests and wants for the country and its future.

But today?   You hold up @Cripplecreek like some folk hero, and just here on this thread he proves otherwise.

One man's Constitutionalist is another man's Anarchist, I suppose. 

Peace.

@DCPatriot

Well, yesterday you said you didn't dispute @Cripplecreek's Constitutionalist pedigree.  You were correct then. 

I wasn't aware that acknowledging a person's adherence to our founding documents makes them a folk hero, though.  It floors me that you can actually use the term folk hero with a straight face, after posting a poem to Trump in General Discussion crowing with delight over his "newfound power."  And gushing about his eyes which "glowed like embers."

Lord have mercy,lol, come on now.