Author Topic: Michael Moore at Anti-Trump Rally: ‘We Are Here to Vow to End the Trump Carnage!’  (Read 1123 times)

rangerrebew

Michael Moore at Anti-Trump Rally: ‘We Are Here to Vow to End the Trump Carnage!’
Michael-Moore-antiTrump-Protest-DC-01-21-2017-Screen

by Jerome Hudson21 Jan 201729,548

Left-wing documentary filmmaker Michael Moore declared to thousands of protesters Saturday at the Women’s March on Washington that “We are here to vow to end the Trump carnage!”

The Fahrenheit 9/11 director offered the crowd of anti-Donald Trump protesters some advice on how to stop the nomination of Betty DeVos, President Trump’s pick to head the Department of Education.

“On Monday, call (202) 225-3121. Call your representative and your two Senators, and number one we do not accept Betty DeVos as our secretary of education,” Moore told the crowd. “That’s day one. Make it part of your daily routine.”

http://www.breitbart.com/live/womens-march-washington-live-updates/michael-moore-anti-trump-rally-vow-end-trump-carnage/
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:16:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Applewood

What carnage?  How many people have died at Trump's hands?

Drama queen.  Go eat another dozen cheeseburgers

Offline dfwgator

Keep it up, folks.   2020 is going to be as huge of a landslide for Trump as 1984 was for Reagan.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Who gave this has-been nothing authority speak for the Left, or for anyone about anything? He made a few Communist propaganda films, became a multi multimillionaire, and that qualifies him to speak for the entire American Left?

In reality, the only thing that separates Moore from any random radical person in a protest is the relentless media coverage every time he opens his fat mouth. Without the media building him up and basically manufacturing his 'credibility', he is  literally nothing and nobody.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline goatprairie

Who gave this has-been nothing authority speak for the Left, or for anyone about anything? He made a few Communist propaganda films, became a multi multimillionaire, and that qualifies him to speak for the entire American Left?

In reality, the only thing that separates Moore from any random radical person in a protest is the relentless media coverage every time he opens his fat mouth. Without the media building him up and basically manufacturing his 'credibility', he is  literally nothing and nobody.
Moore fancies himself a champion of the common man. I remember some of my blue collar pals thinking he was great because he "stood up to" people like GM CEO Roger Smith of Moore's "Roger And Me" doc.
Moore made his reputation supposedly because of Smith's refusal to meet with Moore to discuss GM layoffs and plant closings.
Of course, what all Moore worshippers didn't know is that Smith agreed to me with Moore. Moore conveniently left that out of his doc.
In fact, Moore's books and docs are shot through with misinformation and outright lies.  His claims have been debunked by a number of people.
But since he pictures himself as a champion of the common man, many gullible types continue to believe he's one of them.
Moore is a multi-millionaire who most likely can't stand to be around the common man and treated the people who worked for him shabbily according to a few close ex-associates.
Moore is just a lying blob of leftist goo raking in dough from the suckers who think he actually does something for them.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Michael Moore at Anti-Trump Rally:
‘We Are Here to Vow to End the Trump Carnage!’

Fishrrman to Michael Moore:
When are you going to end your gross "carnage" at the dinner table?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I think we should would vow to end the carnage to Americanism that Michael Moore's career attempts to do.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Home BO built him up back in the 'Roger and Me' days. I thought he was full of bovine excrement then, and he has only taken on another load.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis