Author Topic: Former Miss Hungary Kata Sarka Claims Donald Trump Invited Her Back to His Moscow Hotel Room in 2013  (Read 4988 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

Tell you what, the brand is shot anyway so you can have it...

That's mighty white of you and don't panic. I hear there is going to be a vote at the Million Chick March on what the new group  should be called. It will probably happen before you guys go off throwing fart bombs and tagging public building with pink spray paint vaginas. 
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 04:56:34 am by Frank Cannon »

Offline jpsb

That time may be gone for you but it will never be gone for me. I will not willingly participate in the moral destruction on this nation by giving a pass to an amoral reprobate just because he calls himself a Conservative...

And you know this is true because .......? Every allegation of inappropriate behavior by Trumps' female attackers has been debunked. This is another big nothing.

Offline jpsb

As far as I can see, Bush II kept his thing in his pants and didn't grab any crotch and he set about actually getting a lot of American lives KILLED in a poorly thought out and executed war. A war that went on through two administrations. Call me unimpressed with your hand wringing and pearl clutching.

Bump!