Author Topic: BREAKING: Far Left Group Is Paying Activists a Monthly Salary to Stop TRUMP  (Read 1410 times)

Offline endicom

Gateway Pundit
Jim Hoft
Jan. 17, 2017

A far left group Demand Protest is paying $2,500 a month for “activists” to stop Trump.

More... http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/01/breaking-far-left-group-paying-activists-monthly-salary-stop-trump/

If this is for real then that's good pay.

The paymaster should be liable for property damage or personal injury caused by its operatives.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I thought these sorts of things were revealed as hoaxes a few months back.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline goodwithagun

If this is ligit I might do it. Heck, I can show up at events and stand there with my hands in my pockets.  :silly: :silly: :silly:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 02:45:09 am by goodwithagun »
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline endicom

I thought these sorts of things were revealed as hoaxes a few months back.

Beats me. The website exists and there are paid protesters, so why not?

Offline endicom

If this is ligit I might do it. Heck, I can show up at events and stand there with my hands in my pockets.  :silly: :silly: :silly:

If you could fake it then you would have the last laugh.

$2,500 a month on retainer and $50 an hour if you make 6 protests a year? You might be praying for protests.

Offline goodwithagun

If you could fake it then you would have the last laugh.

$2,500 a month on retainer and $50 an hour if you make 6 protests a year? You might be praying for protests.

Plus the benefit of soaking up funds from hard core leftists  :silly: :silly: :silly: The irony  :silly: :silly: :silly:
I stand with Roosgirl.

Silver Pines

Why is Trump's name in all caps?

Offline endicom

Why is Trump's name in all caps?

You'll have to ask Hoft.

He's sensationalist and sometimes in too much a hurry to post what he can find but he also comes up with things I wouldn't otherwise know about. It is so but so.

Silver Pines

You'll have to ask Hoft.

He's sensationalist and sometimes in too much a hurry to post what he can find but he also comes up with things I wouldn't otherwise know about. It is so but so.

@endicom

I expect his reason was the same held by many TOSers who insist on all caps when referring to Trump.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wonder how much of that money is our tax dollars handed out by the Feds?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I demand my right to be stoned at the event!   :smokin:

This doesn't looks very legitimate.  $30,000 a year retainer on top of $50 per hour at events. plus health vision dental vacation and paid training.  hard to believe.  Plus when I want to take down a President I wouldn't post for "operatives" on Backpages under Tulsa jobs.  Oklahoma does not seem like a great location to mount an offensive against The Beast.

I also wouldn't be searching for "operatives"  I would be looking for "advocates" or "promoters" or "supporters" or "defenders." 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The left has done this sort of thing for years.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

The left has done this sort of thing for years.
The unions have done this kind of thing because they used to have the money to do it, and they might have paid $50 an event for disruptors, but they didn't pay $30,000 a year on top of it and they don't advertise on Backpage.   

I bet this is Demand Protest building a database of gullible lefties.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
The unions have done this kind of thing because they used to have the money to do it, and they might have paid $50 an event for disruptors, but they didn't pay $30,000 a year on top of it and they don't advertise on Backpage.   

I bet this is Demand Protest building a database of gullible lefties.

Yeah, more scam than "job".

Offline endicom

Wonder how much of that money is our tax dollars handed out by the Feds?

That's something to be looked at if someone will look.