Author Topic: DNC Chair Frontrunner: Trump Brings White Supremacy To The White House  (Read 1329 times)

rangerrebew

DNC Chair Frontrunner: Trump Brings White Supremacy To The White House
Photo of Scott Greer
Scott Greer
Deputy Editor
3:44 PM 01/14/2017

Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, who once proposed a black-only nation and is now a leading candidate to be the next Democratic National Committee chairman, told supporters Friday that President-elect Donald Trump is bringing white supremacy back to the White House.

According to The Washington Post’s Dave Weigel, Ellison made these statements at the DNC’s Future Forum in Phoenix, Arizona, and received a warm response to his remarks.

At the same event on Saturday, Ellison also accused Trump of being a “prolific misogynist,” according to the Washington Examiner.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2017/01/14/dnc-chair-frontrunner-trump-brings-white-supremacy-to-the-white-house/#ixzz4VpX9oC98

rangerrebew

Re: DNC Chair Frontrunner: Trump Brings White Supremacy To The White House
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 11:51:30 am »
Watch for Ellison to run for POTUS in 2020.  The combination of black AND muslim is irresistible to commiecrats and it won't matter a lick whether he is capable or not.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 12:03:14 pm »
Where's that list I was talking about yesterday?      :laugh:

@INVAR
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 04:52:13 pm »
Where's that list I was talking about yesterday?      :laugh:

@INVAR

You mean the 'list' where you fantasize violently killing public officials and private citizens you declare your enemies ala the baptism scene from the Godfather???
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 06:31:28 pm »
You mean the 'list' where you fantasize violently killing public officials and private citizens you declare your enemies ala the baptism scene from the Godfather???

Yep..... that's the one.   

You want your fears to become true, don't you?   I'm just trying to help you, @INVAR

Otherwise, you're just a paranoid delusional fool, right?

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 08:13:34 pm »

Yep..... that's the one.   

You want your fears to become true, don't you?

Most civilized people don't dream and imagine killing other citizens in grotesque fashion played out in fictional movies simply because you consider them to be an 'enemy'.

You have admitted to such - which makes you more than a disturbed individual.

I'm just trying to help you, @INVAR

I don't recall petitioning for your assistance. 

Otherwise, you're just a paranoid delusional fool, right?

I guess I have a bad habit of taking people at their word when they post it on public forums and social media.

After all, the good book tells us that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks - or in your case, types the innermost mindset.

Which does not flatter you in the least, but raises all the flags that a disturbed individual would raise.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 08:50:36 pm »
Most civilized people don't dream and imagine killing other citizens in grotesque fashion played out in fictional movies simply because you consider them to be an 'enemy'.

You have admitted to such - which makes you more than a disturbed individual.

I don't recall petitioning for your assistance. 

I guess I have a bad habit of taking people at their word when they post it on public forums and social media.

After all, the good book tells us that out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks - or in your case, types the innermost mindset.

Which does not flatter you in the least, but raises all the flags that a disturbed individual would raise.

Don't play that "I've got better morals than you do" crap with me, buddy.

For over a year, you and @Cripplecreek a couple of others have constantly reminded us how you're ready to spill blood in your delusional fantasies.

I'm just poking the hornet's nest.....giving you a wedgie, while pointing out how insane you are.

Funny how when the same tendencies are turned around on you, you get all 'church lady' on us.

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 08:53:32 pm »
If the Rats are smart they will dump Imam Ellison like a suicide bombers belt in favor of the brown dude Perez. 

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2017, 09:55:27 pm »

For over a year, you and @Cripplecreek a couple of others have constantly reminded us how you're ready to spill blood in your delusional fantasies.

Surely you're going to show us rather than risk being thought a liar?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:56:22 pm by Cripplecreek »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 10:13:52 pm »

Show us all the quotes wherein Cripplecreek, myself and a 'couple of others' have said or implied we are 'ready to spill blood' for whatever 'delusional fantasies' we have?

I want to see the quotes.

PROVIDE THE LINKS where we have said such things on this board.

Surely they are easy enough for you to provide since you state we have done so for over a year (even though I have not been here that long).

Go on - provide us the quotes and the links.

If you don't,  you have proven yourself an abject liar, and one I will constantly remind everyone that you are.

You are projecting your own self there bub.

None of us have typed the disgusting wish lists of death you gleefully stated you wish to visit upon those you hate, even if it is in your minds eye.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 10:33:08 pm »
   This is good news he'll make a great

If this keeps up, I'll have to admit that I'm tired of winning, already.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 10:52:03 pm »
I do seem to recall that it was NOT someone named @INVAR or @Cripplecreek that was advocating earlier for "ripping off people's heads and shitting down their necks".

:whistle:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 11:42:22 pm »
Don't play that "I've got better morals than you do" crap with me, buddy.

If only your own words did not condemn you:

It's time for a roundhouse, upper-cut, big-a$$ payback to these mental midget anarchists of mayhem.

I fantasize reading about a reenactment of the Baptism scene from The Godfather.

It would be perverted fun to make up our own list.   

I say rip their heads off and sh*t down their necks.....figuratively, of course.