Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43579 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #300 on: January 23, 2017, 12:40:03 am »

GUYS!  GUYS!  Some EYEBLEACH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

There are some lines of decorum being crossed over into Vomitville here!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:40:52 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #301 on: January 23, 2017, 12:41:04 am »
Is that a.... "I wish i could" kinda statement.   Cuz that's where I am! 888high58888

You are the best!   Always bring smiles.    :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #302 on: January 23, 2017, 12:41:11 am »

Wingnut

« Reply #303 on: January 23, 2017, 12:42:37 am »
   I'm kinda partial to the tattooed crack ho with the sunglasses standing next to the chubby guy.

Different strokes for different folks!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #304 on: January 23, 2017, 12:43:13 am »
GUYS!  GUYS!  Some EYEBLEACH PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Eye-bleach coming right up.  And she's Conservative.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #305 on: January 23, 2017, 12:45:22 am »
My wife is in the horse hobby very conservative women as a whole. Gun owning, cowboot wearing, gun owning women, I see how they talk sexually about men when when get together in a group..as bad as any male talk I have heard.

If you go into their tack rooms most will have half naked or calenders of naked cowboys hanging the walls..or the favorite  save a horse ride a cowboy

When I mentioned this before I was told they were probably skanks and whores and not conservative Godly women even though they are all conservative married, with kids and I know most of them have never been divorced.

@DCPatriot

News Flash: @mirraflake lies!

Here is a link to the comment you are referencing: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,241808.0.html

Nobody, and I mean nobody, called those women you referenced skanks and whores. In fact, nobody said anything negative about them.

Why did you slander TBR, @mirraflake:nono: **nononono*
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #306 on: January 23, 2017, 12:53:08 am »
News Flash: @mirraflake lies!

Here is a link to the comment you are referencing: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,241808.0.html

Nobody, and I mean nobody, called those women you referenced skanks and whores. In fact, nobody said anything negative about them.

Why did you slander TBR, @mirraflake:nono: **nononono*

LOL you have the wrong thread. i will find it tomorrow

@goodwithagun

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #307 on: January 23, 2017, 12:57:22 am »
has anyone figured out yet what the hell they were marching for?  :shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #308 on: January 23, 2017, 12:58:58 am »

The usual stuff, but I saw a pic on Twitchy about tampons. Yep. Now they want you to pay for tampons.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Wingnut

« Reply #309 on: January 23, 2017, 12:59:40 am »

The missionary Position is untenable.   

Online corbe

« Reply #310 on: January 23, 2017, 01:02:40 am »
             PERHAPS?

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #311 on: January 23, 2017, 01:15:59 am »
             PERHAPS?

Go look at that photo at the top of this page and tell me if any of those people seem like women who like shoes. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #312 on: January 23, 2017, 01:16:29 am »
@musiclady
@Rivergirl

Mine, too, considering what Trump really is.  His treating women as furniture, is one of them.

Apparently we're supposed to forget all about that since he  "won" @Victoria33

Sort of like the leftists did with Bill Clinton......
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Wingnut

« Reply #313 on: January 23, 2017, 01:19:13 am »
Go look at that photo at the top of this page and tell me if any of those people seem like women who like shoes.

You can tell a lot  about a person by the king of shoes they wear.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:20:04 am by Wingnut »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #314 on: January 23, 2017, 01:19:55 am »

Because they want to burn it all down and get free shit and punish everyone that they believe is a threat to their deviancy.

Oh, and they want everyone to look at them… look at them.

Debauchery and hubris love a parade.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline goodwithagun

« Reply #315 on: January 23, 2017, 01:25:19 am »
Because they want to burn it all down and get free shit and punish everyone that they believe is a threat to their deviancy.

Oh, and they want everyone to look at them… look at them.

Debauchery and hubris love a parade.

They want looked at, and then they can scream about being objectified. Liberals are so weird.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #316 on: January 23, 2017, 01:39:46 am »
I just talked to a family member who lives in DC (a conservative young man who didn't go to the march).  There were no incidents yesterday, and there were so many people that they couldn't even march.

I've been repeating the message here often, but most choose to disregard it.

Trump's disrespect for and degradation of women is significant.

Clearly more significant than most here would care to admit.

And the issue isn't going to go away.
I'm not ignoring, nor am I disagreeing with that issue. It is one I commented on during the primaries, and another of the reasons I don't think much of DT as a human being.

But in the pile of signs, I saw a lot of SJW causes that have very little to do with anything but identity politics of the leftist variety. I remain skeptical that the majority of the turnout was just to protest his misogynistic tendencies, or any of those particular issues, although I cannot divine the motivations of all of the crowd there. After all, the signs I saw had been discarded on the ground, in typical Liberal fashion, and that would bias the sample.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #317 on: January 23, 2017, 01:45:37 am »
They want free tampons and free abortion, and  they wish Mary had aborted Jesus (an actual sign at the protest).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #318 on: January 23, 2017, 01:49:32 am »
I'm not ignoring, nor am I disagreeing with that issue. It is one I commented on during the primaries, and another of the reasons I don't think much of DT as a human being.

But in the pile of signs, I saw a lot of SJW causes that have very little to do with anything but identity politics of the leftist variety. I remain skeptical that the majority of the turnout was just to protest his misogynistic tendencies, or any of those particular issues, although I cannot divine the motivations of all of the crowd there. After all, the signs I saw had been discarded on the ground, in typical Liberal fashion, and that would bias the sample.

I agree with everything you've said.   The majority of the turnout was leftist, and they behaved as leftists.   The signs shown seem to support that, the speeches were hideous, and the mess left afterwards clearly a sign of irresponsible, filthy leftists.  In addition, Soros was most likely financing it, so I in NO way support the majority of what went on.

My only point (the screaming at me and name calling notwithstanding  ^-^), is that we ignore at our peril the harm that Trump's very real misogyny does to conservatism.   It's not made up, like most criticisms of the left are.  It's real.

There are certainly more significant issues in which Trump's liberalism will harm us, but this one should not be ignored.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:50:03 am by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #319 on: January 23, 2017, 01:53:27 am »
Anyone care to comment on the fact that Saint Jared's brother was at the Women's March in D.C.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #320 on: January 23, 2017, 01:53:40 am »
So you are saying that we no longer should have this "conversation" regardless of how poorly it reflects on the Republican party or the remnants of conservatism?

IOW, we need to shut up and forget who Trump is just because he "won?"

These are serious questions....
Yes, they are serious questions. No, we should not forget. We should demand better behaviour, at least in public, by our leaders, though I doubt that will make any difference what they say, do, or think in private. Still, that does not mean that officially they should not comport themselves as is fitting for the premier representative of the American People.

I haven't forgotten Mr. Trump's numerous flaws, and I have taken plenty of flack for pointing them out. However, I might desire a specific high end tool to work on something and make do with a pawn shop special which never was the quality of what I wanted to work with. That means it is up to me to make sure the tool gets the job done. He is the tool we have, at the insistence of those who made the decision over our objections.
We either sharpen that tool, reshape it, modify it to do the job we want done, or we can complain and watch a mess be made. Our attempts may be met with a lack of success, or they may fail, but at least we will have tried.
We don't get to summarily toss the tool out, or nothing we want, however imperfect, will happen. We play the cards we have been dealt at this point, or we fold.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #321 on: January 23, 2017, 02:00:02 am »
Yes, they are serious questions. No, we should not forget. We should demand better behaviour, at least in public, by our leaders, though I doubt that will make any difference what they say, do, or think in private. Still, that does not mean that officially they should not comport themselves as is fitting for the premier representative of the American People.

I haven't forgotten Mr. Trump's numerous flaws, and I have taken plenty of flack for pointing them out. However, I might desire a specific high end tool to work on something and make do with a pawn shop special which never was the quality of what I wanted to work with. That means it is up to me to make sure the tool gets the job done. He is the tool we have, at the insistence of those who made the decision over our objections.
We either sharpen that tool, reshape it, modify it to do the job we want done, or we can complain and watch a mess be made. Our attempts may be met with a lack of success, or they may fail, but at least we will have tried.
We don't get to summarily toss the tool out, or nothing we want, however imperfect, will happen. We play the cards we have been dealt at this point, or we fold.

@Smokin Joe

Well said!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #322 on: January 23, 2017, 02:00:46 am »
Just saw your reply   I don't like his behavior either but he is what we have to work with and I think marches like the one yesterday do more harm to our cause than good.  The remarks he made were 11 years ago  I cannot say I have never said anything I wouldn't want publicized   Hopefully he has matured  time will tell   I will judge him by his actions
I don't think they harm Conservatives, if the 'credit' is given to SJWs and Pro-abortion types. Those are Liberal causes, and the Liberals will take the credit fro anyone who shows up, regardless of motivation. Because most women I know who espouse conservative values are pro-life, they were supposedly not welcome in those ranks, anyway.

C S Lewis

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #323 on: January 23, 2017, 02:00:57 am »
My only point (the screaming at me and name calling notwithstanding  ^-^), is that we ignore at our peril the harm that Trump's very real misogyny does to conservatism. 
True.  But we should not stand with the Left on this occasion.  They are not marching to protest Trump's misogyny - they are mentioning it only to give themselves a sense of legitimacy.  They are ranting mobs of juvenile agitators simply pissed off Hillary did not win and Obama did not decide to declare himself emperor for life.

They believe their religion of sex without consequences and agenda of redistribution is threatened, and this is the reason they decided to "march".    They are outraged that an overt Commie Leftist is not still running the government and plundering the culture and society as they demand.

So to them, they were robbed - and they intend to make every justification for tossing this fit.

This is not the time, or the people to stand together with - because their motivations for protest are not OUR motivations. 

Ours may be proven out in short order - and then we can say we warned them.

But this spectacle of debauchery and decadence - is not the event, or the occasion.

Online Smokin Joe

« Reply #324 on: January 23, 2017, 02:04:22 am »

....over and over and over and over.....on the same freaking page!   On this thread since 10AM with the same repetitive BS (in case somebody doesn't understand her)   It's insane.
Why, it's enough to remind me of certain people during the primaries...and the general.
Handle it.

C S Lewis