Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43543 times)

Offline mirraflake

Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #225 on: January 22, 2017, 11:27:39 pm »
(One of the reasons I opposed Trump from the beginning is that he is a liberal and pro-abortion).

Trump said he is no longer pro abortion, his views have changed after he saw a late term abortion video and the birth of his grandchildren.

@musiclady

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #226 on: January 22, 2017, 11:27:43 pm »
Just saw your reply   I don't like his behavior either but he is what we have to work with and I think marches like the one yesterday do more harm to our cause than good.  The remarks he made were 11 years ago  I cannot say I have never said anything I wouldn't want publicized   Hopefully he has matured  time will tell   I will judge him by his actions

We didn't mind George W. Bush's past with the drinking, drugs and drunk driving.  Because it was in the past.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #227 on: January 22, 2017, 11:27:56 pm »
Just saw your reply   I don't like his behavior either but he is what we have to work with and I think marches like the one yesterday do more harm to our cause than good.  The remarks he made were 11 years ago  I cannot say I have never said anything I wouldn't want publicized   Hopefully he has matured  time will tell   I will judge him by his actions

God Bless You, @Mom MD   Sounds reasonable and Christian-like to this poor sinner.   :patriot:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #228 on: January 22, 2017, 11:28:16 pm »
Who said you should be silenced?  I merely stated that the women marching will get no respect from me until the drop the vulgarity the in your face baby killing and the threats from has been skanks like madonna   Until they do they are no better than trump   In fact they are a good deal worse   He does not base his whole movement on slaughtering babies
Spot on post!   888high58888  they get no respect and deserve none for those reasons. madonna said she wanted to blow up the WH...then dropped the F bomb. Madona offered to give everyone who voted for hillar a blow job. That deserves not respect.....ever.  Many of those women say it is there right to kill babies, walked around in vagina outfits...real classy there. 

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #229 on: January 22, 2017, 11:28:17 pm »
I am not a trump fan   That said he was a better alternative than Hillary.  I sincerely hope trump holds the conservative values he endorsed during the election and I want him to succeed for our countries sake.  If he does half of what he said he would I will be pleasantly surprised.  Remembering God can use flawed vessels I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves himself one way or the other.  Anyone who can't do that should examine their motivations.

Thank you.  Very well stated!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #230 on: January 22, 2017, 11:28:42 pm »
It's only my opinion @Bigun  The questions asked have already been answered by the poster herself, so they appear to me to be only a way to continue a very tiresome mantra.  Again, only my opinion  :shrug:

OK!  Thanks for clearing that up for me!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #231 on: January 22, 2017, 11:31:57 pm »
Ironically, Donald Trump doesn't touch alcohol of any kind, and has NEVER done drugs.

But that's not enough for our 'Church Lady'.

I totally understand her angst that with all the media tried to do with their October....hell, their weekly 'surprises', that the American voter brushed them aside.

52% of women voters brushed them aside.   And she thinks they're all morally deficient too.

Makes me want to puke.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #232 on: January 22, 2017, 11:34:06 pm »

I still maintain that supporting Trump's misogyny does serious harm to conservatism, and dismissing his vile speech and abuse of women as nothing is dangerous.

My guess is that it's not even remotely similar to anything you've ever said, @Mom MD .

I'm not 'supporting' the march (I haven't in anything I've said here), but what I am saying is that many, many conservative women are troubled by who Trump is.   And based on the nasty things he said about and to women during the campaign, I would venture to say that he hasn't "matured" a bit.

But I guess all of you can "hope" he has "changed."
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #233 on: January 22, 2017, 11:35:33 pm »
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #234 on: January 22, 2017, 11:36:04 pm »
Ironically, Donald Trump doesn't touch alcohol of any kind, and has NEVER done drugs.

But that's not enough for our 'Church Lady'.

I totally understand her angst that with all the media tried to do with their October....hell, their weekly 'surprises', that the American voter brushed them aside.

52% of women voters brushed them aside.   And she thinks they're all morally deficient too.

Makes me want to puke.

Well go puke then!  She is just as much a member here as you are and just as entitled to say what she wanrs to say.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #235 on: January 22, 2017, 11:36:16 pm »
Enough with the *Church Lady* ad hominem
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

« Reply #236 on: January 22, 2017, 11:36:52 pm »

We didn't mind George W. Bush's past with the drinking, drugs and drunk driving.  Because it was in the past.

If Trump's misogyny were in the past, and had he repented, as Bush did, and his behavior changed, I wouldn't have a problem with it either.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #237 on: January 22, 2017, 11:37:34 pm »
Geez, give it a rest. All this constant fighting and name calling,  here and on just about every social medium,  is tiresome.  ****slapping  I'm about to shoot my computer,  to put it out of its (my) misery.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

« Reply #238 on: January 22, 2017, 11:37:35 pm »
I'm game!

But according to what I heard, there were so many women that they could barely move, thus not getting any cardio, much needed or not.

Friction burns...  Road rash....Dry humping.....  Oh wait....  wrong movie...

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #239 on: January 22, 2017, 11:37:54 pm »
Billionaire George Soros has ties to more than 50 ‘partners’ of the Women’s March on Washington

http://nytlive.nytimes.com/womenintheworld/2017/01/20/billionaire-george-soros-has-ties-to-more-than-50-partners-of-the-womens-march-on-washington/

Yep!  I posted a link about the organizer FAR upthread now.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #240 on: January 22, 2017, 11:39:03 pm »

Well go puke then!  She is just as much a member here as you are and just as entitled to say what she wanrs to say.

....over and over and over and over.....on the same freaking page!   On this thread since 10AM with the same repetitive BS (in case somebody doesn't understand her)   It's insane.

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #241 on: January 22, 2017, 11:39:30 pm »
I in no way support his past treatment of women  I merely hope God can use him in spite of it  if conservative women want to protest him without the rest of the zoo I respect that as well     Conservatives joining in with the circus of yesterday harms our cause more than it helps it
God is still in control

Offline musiclady

« Reply #242 on: January 22, 2017, 11:39:32 pm »

As I said....... I say what I think, completely rationally and relevant to the thread topic, and they attack me personally.

I am criticizing Trump. They are personally smearing me.

Even though I have this sorry band on ignore, they still think they can get to me.

They can't.

But I've had my say here, and will leave with my head held high. :seeya:

Oceander

« Reply #243 on: January 22, 2017, 11:39:36 pm »
Nice to see DCP being ever the gentleman

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #244 on: January 22, 2017, 11:40:38 pm »
Friction burns...  Road rash....Dry humping.....  Oh wait....  wrong movie...

....cuddling on the sofa watching football.   :smokin:

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #245 on: January 22, 2017, 11:42:19 pm »

Wingnut

« Reply #246 on: January 22, 2017, 11:43:24 pm »

The title had "Dallas" in it.   Who Knew? :beer:

Offline flowers

« Reply #247 on: January 22, 2017, 11:44:22 pm »
  :smokin:

Offline flowers

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #249 on: January 22, 2017, 11:45:10 pm »
As I  understand the rules of this forum  members can say whatever they like as long as they are not personally  attacking others.  I think you should re-read them yet again.

Exactly....

Except that there are a couple of duped Orange devotees who would like nothing better than turn TBR into an extension of TOS.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.