Author Topic: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro  (Read 43557 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Massive Women's March crowds swarm DC Metro
« Reply #100 on: January 22, 2017, 03:36:42 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #101 on: January 22, 2017, 03:51:08 pm »
We mock the millions and millions of men, women, and children around the world whose visceral reaction to DT drove them to make their presence known.
Ridicule, dismissive commentary puts us on the wrong side of yesterday's march.
Just my opinion.

Did you join the march @Rivergirl ?

Wingnut

« Reply #102 on: January 22, 2017, 03:56:10 pm »
On the good news side, Trump got more fat women on their feet walking and exercising in one day than Mooch did in 8 years.  The down side is, all their periods are going to sync up.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #103 on: January 22, 2017, 04:11:31 pm »

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #104 on: January 22, 2017, 04:15:07 pm »
I heard there was a major sandwich shortage today.

Are you kidding?  These foul mouthed baby killing liberal harridan's would never make anyone a sandwich.  I for one are embarrassed they call themselves women.  At least they clearly identified themselves so the rest of us can avoid them
God is still in control

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #105 on: January 22, 2017, 04:16:16 pm »
Next week at the March for Life the country can see what real women look like!
God is still in control

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #106 on: January 22, 2017, 04:22:02 pm »
Good morning, @Right_in_Virginia.  Still wondering if you could engage on a respectful basis.  http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,241991.msg1197995.html#msg1197995

@Sanguine

Cows are going to fly before you get an answer to that.  Merely marching down the street in a pointless protest is not sufficient.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mom MD

« Reply #107 on: January 22, 2017, 04:22:08 pm »
We mock the millions and millions of men, women, and children around the world whose visceral reaction to DT drove them to make their presence known.
Ridicule, dismissive commentary puts us on the wrong side of yesterday's march.
Just my opinion.

If those women wanted to be taken seriously, they should have left out the vulgarly named hats (crawling in the same sewer they are protesting), not made the day about killing babies (rejecting any pro life groups that wanted to march with them) and left old has been skanks like Madonna (blow up the white house) on the sidelines.  Then maybe they would get some respect from decent human beings.
God is still in control

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #108 on: January 22, 2017, 04:24:08 pm »
If those women wanted to be taken seriously, they should have left out the vulgarly named hats (crawling in the same sewer they are protesting), not made the day about killing babies (rejecting any pro life groups that wanted to march with them) and left old has been skanks like Madonna (blow up the white house) on the sidelines.  Then maybe they would get some respect from decent human beings.

word
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

« Reply #109 on: January 22, 2017, 04:26:08 pm »
Looks like thousands of blokes in the London area were able to finish a pint in peace and quiet today.

« Reply #110 on: January 22, 2017, 04:33:16 pm »
Good morning, @Right_in_Virginia.  Still wondering if you could engage on a respectful basis. 

Still wondering why you oppose an honest and respectful question @Sanguine

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #111 on: January 22, 2017, 04:42:37 pm »
Still wondering why you oppose an honest and respectful question @Sanguine

Now that's just silly.

Let us know when you're ready for a serious discussion.

« Reply #112 on: January 22, 2017, 04:46:25 pm »
Now that's just silly.

Let us know when you're ready for a serious discussion.

I'll answer you and tell you what I think of your remarks.... but first you must unblock me from sending you a PM.

Have you the courage @Sanguine ?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #113 on: January 22, 2017, 04:46:33 pm »
@Sanguine

Cows are going to fly before you get an answer to that.  Merely marching down the street in a pointless protest is not sufficient.

I know; I'm the ever-hopeful type.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #114 on: January 22, 2017, 04:47:48 pm »
I'll answer you and tell you what I think of your remarks.... but first you must unblock me from sending you a PM.

LOL.  If I knew how to block PMs I might have done so at some point, but I don't so I didn't.  Is that even possible?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #115 on: January 22, 2017, 04:49:35 pm »
This one is pretty funny, threw in the "Palestinians" and "Noble Red Man" on top of womyn's rights and Guy Fawkes. 

« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 04:50:35 pm by Sanguine »

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #116 on: January 22, 2017, 04:50:17 pm »
Next week at the March for Life the country can see what real women look like!

Of course the media won't cover it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #117 on: January 22, 2017, 04:50:40 pm »

Why don't you have that conversation in the open thread?  You jab and outright attack just about everybody here, and I think we'd all like to hear more about how and why.  No sense in hiding behind PMs.

Enlighten us.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #118 on: January 22, 2017, 04:53:01 pm »
This one is pretty funny, threw in the "Palestinians" and "Noble Red Man" on top of womyn's rights and Guy Fawkes. 

If the snowflakes knew the first thing about Guy Fawkes they wouldn't be idolizing him, they'd be running like Hell away.  They have him confused with a fictional movie character.  I suppose that should make it a little easier for us to understand how easily they fall for these celebrity utterances.
I will NOT comply.

Wingnut

« Reply #119 on: January 22, 2017, 05:02:06 pm »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2017, 05:02:15 pm »
I will say this much: pretty much all of my city-dwelling female friends, and a good chunk of the male ones too, were either supporting this or actually out in the streets with them—and most of them aren't the activist kind.

I'm not surprised this happened, given Trump's history. However, it was quite tiring seeing the same old clichés.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 05:02:41 pm by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2017, 06:12:04 pm »
I will say this much: pretty much all of my city-dwelling female friends, and a good chunk of the male ones too, were either supporting this or actually out in the streets with them—and most of them aren't the activist kind.

I'm not surprised this happened, given Trump's history. However, it was quite tiring seeing the same old clichés.

The fact that the loony leftists controlled the media message (a stupid, tired, deceitful one), doesn't mean that many of the marchers or those who supported them, did so without cause.

IMO, it is folly to dismiss every person there (women AND men) as being old feminists hags or bitter leftists.

The old tired clichés are what got broadcast, but the overall message of perhaps the majority there might well be something entirely different than those clichés.....

Trump degrades women.  Trump treats women like pieces of meat.

That's not a leftist meme.  It's the truth.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2017, 06:19:21 pm »
Why don't you have that conversation in the open thread? You jab and outright attack just about everybody here, and I think we'd all like to hear more about how and why.  No sense in hiding behind PMs.

Enlighten us.

Because, my friend.....Nancy requested that we take the bickering to PMs, that's why.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2017, 06:22:25 pm »
The fact that the loony leftists controlled the media message (a stupid, tired, deceitful one), doesn't mean that many of the marchers or those who supported them, did so without cause.

IMO, it is folly to dismiss every person there (women AND men) as being old feminists hags or bitter leftists.

The old tired clichés are what got broadcast, but the overall message of perhaps the majority there might well be something entirely different than those clichés.....

Trump degrades women.  Trump treats women like pieces of meat.

That's not a leftist meme.  It's the truth.

I always thought you were a radical feminist masquerading as a conservative. The women there were far left, pro choice, anti capitalism types and would have had the march even if Trump was Billy Graham towards women.

No pro life women were allowed to attend.

@musiclady
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:27:25 pm by mirraflake »

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2017, 06:26:16 pm »

Another anti Trumper liberal.

I know a lot of people and do not know a single man who went to any of the marches and have not heard of any female I know who went and I consider myself middle of the road in terms of politic though lean right and have liberal, middle of the road  and conservative friends

You and I must run around in different circles.
@jmyrlefuller
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 06:28:47 pm by mirraflake »