Author Topic: Leaked Tapes Reveal John Kerry Admission U.S. Was Pulling For ISIS Against Assad, Russia Only Fighting Terror  (Read 3158 times)

rangerrebew

Leaked Tapes Reveal John Kerry Admission U.S. Was Pulling For ISIS Against Assad, Russia Only Fighting Terror
Posted on January 13, 2017 by Brandon Turbeville   

us isis
Brandon Turbeville
Activist Post
BrandonTurbeville.com

A Wikileaks release of John Kerry’s statements has yet again blown the lid off the public claims of the U.S. Government, Obama administration, and the corporate mainstream media in regards to ISIS and the war in Syria. The tapes of a conversation between John Kerry and the so-called “Syrian Opposition” at the Dutch Mission of the United Nations on September 22 were released on Wednesday. While mainstream media either refused to report on the leaks at all or eliminated the most incriminating parts of the tapes, Kerry openly states that the United States sat idly by while ISIS grew and grew in order to force Bashar al-Assad to “negotiate.”

To be clear, Kerry did not state that the United States funded, directed, or directly supported ISIS, claims which are already easily documented by previously leaked documents and by simple facts on the ground, both circumstantial and otherwise. However, he did clearly admit that the United States knew ISIS to be growing in Syria but did nothing to stop or oppose it because the U.S. wanted to use it as a bargaining chip in order to make the secular, democratically-elected President, Bashar al-Assad “negotiate,” which, of course, simply means stepping down and allowing a proxy president and Western-backed terror coalition to take his place.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/01/leaked-tapes-reveal-john-kerry-admission-u-s-pulling-isis-assad-russia-fighting-terror.html
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 03:32:26 pm by rangerrebew »

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
 **nononono*  ......we knew this years ago.

"Red Line", anyone??    Buehler??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
FAKE NEWS FROM RUSSIA

Grand Mufti Of Syria Discusses Secularism In Syria - Human Beings Live In States, No Countries Based On Religion

Brandon Turbeville
Activist Post
 January 11, 2017

While most Americans are force fed propaganda and misinformation about virtually every country outside their own borders (including the country in which they live) Syria has been a particular target of the corporate press. In fact, so much propaganda and lies have been spread regarding Syria and the crisis unfolding there that the average person glued to  One such propaganda narrative is the lie that the Syrian crisis is sectarian in nature and that the country was plagued by religious tension and division before the war began. Neither of these claims were the case and, five years into the NATO imperialist war effort, Syrians are as united as they have ever been.
Fake News outlets like CNN, FOX, and MSNBC could scarcely recite one fact about the country correctly.

Americans under the false impression of Syria and Syrians as well as religion in Syria might be surprised to hear from the religious leaders of the country who have denounced the violence and who have expressed nothing but compassion, understanding, and unity with Muslims, Christians, Jews and those of all other faiths.

Brandon Turbeville writer for Russia News Now

http://www.therussophile.org/author/brandon-turbeville/page/2/

Chicken Little the sky is falling.  If it is any news source except Russia or Trump twitter it must be fake!
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran

Democrats, SJWs, #nevertrumps, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol and John McCain ought to have this (and their other material) vetted first by Dan Rather, Brian Williams, and of course Snopes.

That way we can keep on trusting them.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Online kevindavis007

Ok, I'm not a fan of Kerry, but until I see another source I consider this Fake News..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I have no problem believing this, due to the fruits of Obama's last 8 years in regards to his placating Jihadist Islam, the Muslim Brotherhood and his effort to overthrow all the secular dictators left ruling the ME and replacing them with Islamic theocrats.

That this regime was arming ISIS in Syria with heavy weapons out of the Benghazi Consulate is not exactly a secret.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

I have no problem believing this, due to the fruits of Obama's last 8 years in regards to his placating Jihadist Islam, the Muslim Brotherhood and his effort to overthrow all the secular dictators left ruling the ME and replacing them with Islamic theocrats.

That this regime was arming ISIS in Syria with heavy weapons out of the Benghazi Consulate is not exactly a secret.

Who backs who in the Syrian Army.  I know that Obama has been an idiot and hasn't done enough.  He really messed up in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood.  But Russia is in the war for Bashar Al Assad.  Putin is hitting any target that opposes Assad. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2015/oct/09/who-backs-whom-in-the-syrian-conflict

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-15798218

So it is hard however for the U.S. citizen to know what is happening in Syria.  But it is verifiable that the writer of the leading post writes for the Russian news service.  In the article that I posted he calls all of our news media fake news.  Even FOX.  So what news are you going to listen too?  Russian news or American news?  Russian news or British news?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:44:57 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
He really messed up in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood.

Messed up?

Or deliberate?

I go with the latter.

His Heinous wanted to jump-start the Caliphate.

I'm convinced.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:40:50 am by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Chosen Daughter

Messed up?

Or deliberate?

I go with the latter.

His Heinous wanted to jump-start the Caliphate.

I'm convinced.

I am convinced also that he has helped the terrorists.  But so is Russia.  Russia main goal is protecting Assad and Iran.

http://www.allenbwest.com/allen/folks-heres-what-the-media-wont-tell-you-about-russia-bombing-syria
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 07:24:51 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Democrats, SJWs, #nevertrumps, Jeb Bush, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham, Glenn Beck, Bill Kristol and John McCain ought to have this (and their other material) vetted first by Dan Rather, Brian Williams, and of course Snopes.

I think your anger is turning your once insightful posts into undecipherable gibberish.  I'd like to understand your point, but I do not.   Would it have anything to do with rat Sec of State John Kerry being a traitor?

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Ok, I'm not a fan of Kerry, but until I see another source I consider this Fake News..

Whether the site is legitimate or not is meaningless when there are certain truths we know outside the story.

Russia fights terror where convenient and has a long ongoing history of arming such fine folks as Iran.

Online kevindavis007

Whether the site is legitimate or not is meaningless when there are certain truths we know outside the story.

Russia fights terror where convenient and has a long ongoing history of arming such fine folks as Iran.

But Russia is tough on Radical Islam.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 03:10:57 pm by kevindavis »
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
This is just moonbattery; wishing for leverage because Assad is getting beaten is not the same thing.

Israel in ways, probably prefers Syria to be occupied with other problems rather than being able to make mischief in Israel.

As horrible as ISIS is;  the regime is likely the biggest killer over there with barrel bombs; most refugees are fleeing Assad per a poll was taken on this among refugees fwiw.

Online kevindavis007

Also, I can see stuff like this posted on TOS or Liberty Flame.. I thought this place was better..

Online DCPatriot

Who backs who in the Syrian Army.  I know that Obama has been an idiot and hasn't done enough.  He really messed up in Egypt with the Muslim Brotherhood.  But Russia is in the war for Bashar Al Assad.  Putin is hitting any target that opposes Assad.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2015/oct/09/who-backs-whom-in-the-syrian-conflict

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-15798218

So it is hard however for the U.S. citizen to know what is happening in Syria.  But it is verifiable that the writer of the leading post writes for the Russian news service.  In the article that I posted he calls all of our news media fake news.  Even FOX.  So what news are you going to listen too?  Russian news or American news?  Russian news or British news?

What in the heck are spewing this morning?

Iran is financing and providing full support to the so-called 'rebels' in Syria in an effort to overthrow Assad....and yet Russia, we're told, is GIVING Tehran uranium ...that could be used to build nukes.

Putin merely doesn't want another major Middle Eastern Muslim country to go native on its people.   He's seen what's happened to Libya and Iraq....and almost happened in Egypt.

Try to keep up, @Chosen Daughter    ^-^
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

I think your anger is turning your once insightful posts into undecipherable gibberish.  I'd like to understand your point, but I do not.   Would it have anything to do with rat Sec of State John Kerry being a traitor?

Then perhaps, you should read it slower?   He makes perfect sense to me.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The Obama administration created ISIS! That is what Benghazi was all about!  Obama is an Iranian agent and has been from day one!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

The Obama administration created ISIS! That is what Benghazi was all about!  Obama is an Iranian agent and has been from day one!

Exactly, @Bigun    :beer:

Offline Chosen Daughter

What in the heck are spewing this morning?

Iran is financing and providing full support to the so-called 'rebels' in Syria in an effort to overthrow Assad....and yet Russia, we're told, is GIVING Tehran uranium ...that could be used to build nukes.

Putin merely doesn't want another major Middle Eastern Muslim country to go native on its people.   He's seen what's happened to Libya and Iraq....and almost happened in Egypt.

Try to keep up, @Chosen Daughter    ^-^

I am keeping up you are not.  This article in the words of Iranian soldiers.  Its a Holy War.  They are fighting rebels who are against Assad and ISIS.  But Russia and Iran main defense is Assad.  This article shows that even families are fighting against families as they are divided as to their loyalty to Assad.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iranian-soldiers-see-long-fight-syria-defend-national-security-1666272560

Online DCPatriot

I am keeping up you are not.  This article in the words of Iranian soldiers.  Its a Holy War.  They are fighting rebels who are against Assad and ISIS.  But Russia and Iran main defense is Assad.  This article shows that even families are fighting against families as they are divided as to their loyalty to Assad.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/iranian-soldiers-see-long-fight-syria-defend-national-security-1666272560

Of course, it's a "Holy War".   It's an attempt to create ONE United Islamic Republic....headquartered by the Ayatollahs, in Tehran.

Putin sure as hell does NOT want that....otherwise he'd have stayed out of Syria and let Obama's ISIS repeat what happened in Libya.

And yet, I'll admit....I cannot explain why Russia would allow Iran to become a nuclear power.

....unless he's setting them up for the kill.   

Offline Chosen Daughter

Of course, it's a "Holy War".   It's an attempt to create ONE United Islamic Republic....headquartered by the Ayatollahs, in Tehran.

Putin sure as hell does NOT want that....otherwise he'd have stayed out of Syria and let Obama's ISIS repeat what happened in Libya.

And yet, I'll admit....I cannot explain why Russia would allow Iran to become a nuclear power.

....unless he's setting them up for the kill.

You won't allow it because you don't want to see it.  I have read over the years about Russia arming Iran.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Sorry that I need to let you know it is intended to be sarcasm. I must have done a lousy job of it.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

rangerrebew

I believe J$ss$ J$cks$n, Jr. or Sr. and Al Sharptongue should also be considered. :whistle:

rangerrebew

But Russia is tough on Radical Islam.

Do you mean "Irradicalate?" 13859

Online kevindavis007

Do you mean "Irradicalate?" 13859

That was sarcasm.. They are helping Iran's nuclear program..