Author Topic: Former AG Mike Mukasey: 'Might Not Be a Bad Idea' for Comey to Quit FBI  (Read 885 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Newsmax
Former AG Mike Mukasey: 'Might Not Be a Bad Idea' for Comey to Quit FBI
Saturday, January 14, 2017 05:15 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey said Saturday that "it might not be a bad idea" if FBI Director James Comey resigned amid an investigation by the Justice Department's inspector general of his handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe.

"The public has to have confidence in the chief law-enforcement officer — and I don't know that we can await the outcome of all of these investigations until we find out whether we can have that confidence," Mukasey, 75, who served under former President George W. Bush, told Uma Pemmaraju on Fox News.

"He has been compromised that much," he added. "It is his own, not that he has been compromised by his own people."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/james-comey-fbi-michael-mukasey-attorney-general/2017/01/14/id/768591/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Newsmax
Former AG Mike Mukasey: 'Might Not Be a Bad Idea' for Comey to Quit FBI
Saturday, January 14, 2017 05:15 PM

By: Todd Beamon

Former Attorney General Michael Mukasey said Saturday that "it might not be a bad idea" if FBI Director James Comey resigned amid an investigation by the Justice Department's inspector general of his handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe.

"The public has to have confidence in the chief law-enforcement officer — and I don't know that we can await the outcome of all of these investigations until we find out whether we can have that confidence," Mukasey, 75, who served under former President George W. Bush, told Uma Pemmaraju on Fox News.

"He has been compromised that much," he added. "It is his own, not that he has been compromised by his own people."

more
http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/james-comey-fbi-michael-mukasey-attorney-general/2017/01/14/id/768591/

Why no replies to this?  Maybe people don't know how to feel about this guy.  The American people deserve to know the truth about Comey and what has happened.  Sure we all didn't want Hillary.  I didn't want the witch but I don't want Russia running our elections either.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline DB

Why no replies to this?  Maybe people don't know how to feel about this guy.  The American people deserve to know the truth about Comey and what has happened.  Sure we all didn't want Hillary.  I didn't want the witch but I don't want Russia running our elections either.

It is a Clinton/Washington cesspool and anyone who gets near it gets slimed.

Offline Chosen Daughter

It is a Clinton/Washington cesspool and anyone who gets near it gets slimed.

True, its really getting Pretty slimy. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Frank Cannon

DC is Obama world now. I would love all of these bastards given pink slips and head back to Harvard Yard.

Offline Chosen Daughter

DC is Obama world now. I would love all of these bastards given pink slips and head back to Harvard Yard.

Fact is that Comey knew that the elections were being influenced by Russia and nothing was done.  We need to decide if we want our intelligence to knowingly ignore foreign influence in our elections.