Exclusive Content > News

Deductive Reasoning

<< < (2/11) > >>

EC:
@Hondo69

Sorry I missed this when it was posted. Nice job!

It'll be going into the "Above the Fold" section soon as the person with the keys wakes up.

Bigun:

--- Quote from: EC on January 19, 2017, 10:36:20 am ---@Hondo69

Sorry I missed this when it was posted. Nice job!

It'll be going into the "Above the Fold" section soon as the person with the keys wakes up.

--- End quote ---

Good cause that is EXACTLY where it belongs!

Atenez:
It gets worse.

There have been a number of efforts over the past half century to advance the concept that "Uncertainty" is the norm. That "Certainty" is to be rejected since it is objective, definitive and therefore judgemental toward those that are unwilling to accept its conclusions.

Seemingly intelligent people are more and more being convinced that there isn't any one foundation of knowledge or belief. No basis for anything, from morality to science, as all opinions must carry equal weight in order to not offend. That's all opinions, except those that are "Certain".

You have no right to "Judge" me, you don't "Know" me, don't "Define" me and I'll let you be.

The leftists want us to believe that free will is an illusion. They want you to trust them and their "science" as your guide. And their "Science" explains what they "know" to be true by invoking theories that, while possible, are fundamentally UN-provable.

JustPassinThru:
B. F. Skinner.

Free will is a myth.

Except, of course, for the Masterminds - those of higher intellect, who hold the Secrets...who are LIBERAL.  They are the Masters.  Us Deplorables...we're the chattel; we're the objects; we're the grist for the mill.

The tools with which they'll make pleasing patterns.

Atenez:

Scientists renounce God...why?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpJ5dHtmNtU

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version