Author Topic: #ThanksObama: 5 Scary Powers Trump Will Take Over as President  (Read 2983 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: #ThanksObama: 5 Scary Powers Trump Will Take Over as President
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 08:28:12 pm »
That's what this guy said about Stalin. We know how that worked out, too.

I fail to see your point, @EasyAce .

It was Truman, suffering while carrying all that guilt over Dresden, Toyko....and of course Hiroshima/Nagasaki that he didn't have the stomach to save those millions starved/killed by Stalin.

No different that ending the Operation Desert Storm by GHWB on the Highway of Death...rather than go in and get Saddam Hussein.

...because Clinton would NEVER have abandoned Iraq and it's people using the Status of Forces (SOF) Agreement as a way to leave Iraq exposed to radical elements. 

We may have been in a totally different place today...if not for the Choom Gang.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 08:28:43 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 08:30:16 pm »
@DCPatriot

Did you eat paint chips when you were a kid?

As @txradioguy like to say....."And this adds exactly WHAT to the discussion"?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 08:41:20 pm »
The millions who died under the brutality of communism wod disagree.

Revenge never ends well for anyone when used as a political philosophy or strategy.

You'd have thought people before our time would have figured that out when learning about
Jacobin France. Where the thirst for revenge eventually consumed Robespierre himself.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline the_doc

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 08:57:58 pm »
By Justin Monticello
http://reason.com/archives/2017/01/13/scary-powers-president-trump-thanksobama/print

What will happen when it's President Kanye West?

Wait a minute.  Is he saying we might go from President Kenya West to President Kanye West? 

(A very pro-American Kenyan fellow I met last year lamented to me, "You Americans are stupid."  He said he lived for thirty years near our POTUS's birthplace.  He said it is universally known in Kenya that BO Junior was born in Kenya.  Having studied the obviously forged Hawaiian birth certificated, I had to agree with him that Americans as a whole are stupid.)   

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 09:07:45 pm »
Wait a minute.  Is he saying we might go from President Kenya West to President Kanye West? 

I'm sure he was writing rhetorically. (Though these days you never know, events sometimes have ways of
conspiring to make merely rhetorical discomforts into discomfiting realities . . . )

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 09:15:10 pm »
You'd have thought people before our time would have figured that out when learning about
Jacobin France. Where the thirst for revenge eventually consumed Robespierre himself.

Go tell that story to 100 people in America today, and get blank stares.

Better to keep it simple.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 09:26:32 pm »
Go tell that story to 100 people in America today, and get blank stares.

Better to keep it simple.

Makes you afraid to ask what they're not teaching in school anymore, no?

Wingnut

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 09:45:43 pm »
Damn, @EasyAce ....thanks!!

...reading that gave this old coot an erection.    :laugh:

Relax.  It was probably just some morning wood.  We all know you have a prostate the size of a grapefruit!
Take a wiz...it will pass!

:beer:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 10:01:38 pm »
Makes you afraid to ask what they're not teaching in school anymore, no?

I can tell you there is quite a bit they are leaving out these days.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline EasyAce

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 10:04:28 pm »
I can tell you there is quite a bit they are leaving out these days.

More like volumes than a bit, I fear.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 10:06:44 pm »
Relax.  It was probably just some morning wood.  We all know you have a prostate the size of a grapefruit!

Buddy.....if you only knew.   Past grapefruit...sliding into cantaloupe territory.   

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 10:09:32 pm »

Mrs. L is wondering what the heck I am laughing at. Well done!

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 10:11:58 pm »
Buddy.....if you only knew.   Past grapefruit...sliding into cantaloupe territory.

Man DC... I long for the days when if you were asked about your flo ..you could tell them it was Congoleum.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 10:14:42 pm »
Man DC... I long for the days when if you were asked about your flo ..you could tell them it was Congoleum.

Ah....but it's strictly hardwood oak, my friend.    :beer:

Wingnut

« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 10:18:48 pm »
Ah....but it's strictly hardwood oak, my friend.    :beer:

To afford that you Evidently you made better investments then Cheap Wine and loose women like me. 

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 10:20:33 pm »
Mrs. L is wondering what the heck I am laughing at. Well done!

LOL!   Just the other day, I had to use a Jewish Deli restroom the size of a small walk-in closet, consisting of one small stall, a sink and a urinal.

Because it takes so GD long to find relief I never use the urinal.

I'm in there...and somebody comes in and for a totally embarrassing length of time.....no stream....stream...no stream...stream.

And the SOB seems to be just standing there waiting for me.

Finally, I yell...."You'd better get the hell out of here until I'm finished.....and while you're at it put on some music and turn off the light".

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2017, 10:22:12 pm »
To afford that you Evidently you made better investments then Cheap Wine and loose women like me.

Nope....it's just an old damned condo conversion, built before linoleum and plastic.    :laugh:

Wingnut

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2017, 10:25:10 pm »
LOL!   Just the other day, I had to use a Jewish Deli restroom the size of a small walk-in closet, consisting of one small stall, a sink and a urinal.

I'm in there...and somebody comes in and for a totally embarrassing length of time.....no stream....stream...no stream...stream.

Finally, I yell...."You'd better get the hell out of here until I'm finished.....and while you're at it put on some music and turn off the light".

I usually just give a "courtesy flush"  But that works too!   :silly: :silly: :silly:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2017, 10:54:45 pm »

LOL!   :silly:
John Steinbeck

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2017, 11:04:37 pm »
More like volumes than a bit, I fear.

Well I was trying to be nice. Thankfully my last one in school graduated last year just before the school system had fully implemented Common Core
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2017, 12:25:55 am »

Robspierre can't hold a candle to the kind of terror DC wants and will applaud simply because he thinks he has his own dictator-in-chief in power now.

Obviously, it's NOT going against the "rule of law"...if Obama showed us how to do it.

My only point is that I want MY 8 years of payback....including but limited to his own 'Disposition Matrix'.

I want to crush the Left, "see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of their women!"

And then there's DC's fantasy of enacting the Godfather baptism scene with a list of his own victims to receive like treatment to his glee.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2017, 12:28:14 am »
And then there's DC's fantasy of enacting the Godfather baptism scene with a list of his own victims to receive like treatment to his glee.

Can't wait to see who gets shot in the eye.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2017, 12:44:01 am »
Say I want to shut down Hollywood movie production because I don't like them.  Sure they are perfectly legal and legitimate businesses, but I don't like them - so off with their heads.

All in all it's not a particularly difficult task if I just follow the Obama/Clinton template...

A thoughtful and plausible post. Thank you. @Hondo69
John Steinbeck

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2017, 01:57:41 am »
Can't wait to see who gets shot in the eye.

Everyone except the guy who is blinder than the blind eye.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2017, 02:10:29 am »
Robspierre can't hold a candle to the kind of terror DC wants and will applaud simply because he thinks he has his own dictator-in-chief in power now.

Dictators virtually always turn on the useful idiots who help put them in power whether its Castro rounding up the bearded ones or Hitler and the night of the long knives.

Its almost a natural part of the life cycle of the dictator. They make vast promises to gain the support of the rabble rousing revolutionaries but when they have power they drop the promises and need to deal with the rabble rousers who are a threat to their power.