Author Topic: Franken: 'There Has to Be an Investigation' Into 'Charges' That Trump Campaign Coordinated With Russia  (Read 490 times)

rangerrebew

Franken: 'There Has to Be an Investigation' Into 'Charges' That Trump Campaign Coordinated With Russia

(CNSNews.com) - "I'm concerned about the president-elect's relationship with Russia. That's sort of an understatement," Sen. Al Franken (D-Minn.) told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Friday.

"There has to be an investigation into these charges that his campaign coordinated with Russia. He should -- he has to release his taxes, because we have to know--"

"It's not going to happen," co-host Joe Scarborough cut in.

Source URL: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/franken-there-has-be-investigation-charges-trump-campaign-coordinated

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
Wait...someone listens to Al Franken?
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Okay, Frank......we'll do that soon as we're finished investigating the phony multiple recounts that gave you your Senate seat.

SOB...Coleman was like some of our 'Conservatives' here suggest.....rollover and expose your soft underbelly in submission.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wish someone would ask one of these fools if the Russians cost the Democrats 900 state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 House seats and 13 Senate seats over the past 8 years.

Well, maybe not.  No need to help the enemy figure out what's happening on the battlefield.