Author Topic: Head of D.C. National Guard to be removed from post in middle of inauguration  (Read 1477 times)

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I have to say, i"m puzzled by this.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Very interesting....why is he still in and not retired?

who turned 65 in October
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical

The timing is weird though, right in the middle (or around the time of) the inauguration. And lots of plans for chaos in the DC area.

If true, it's a puzzling move.

Offline Frank Cannon

The timing is weird though, right in the middle (or around the time of) the inauguration. And lots of plans for chaos in the DC area.

You're puzzled? All you had to read was this....

Unlike in states, where the governor appoints the National Guard commander, in the District that duty falls to the president.

Obama is setting fires as fast as he can on the way out if you haven't noticed. The shit going down makes the W on keyboards removed and stolen furniture look like Romper Room.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Well, consider this:

He has given specific orders to the many thousands under his command and what specifically how they are to handle crowds should mayhem occur.

At 12:01 pm....simultaneously with the Oath being taken by the new POTUS...he's unemployed...and his orders are null and void.

His replacement has a week to get everybody on the same page as he directs.

@INVAR  had better light a candle in front of the Infant of Prague statue ASAP. :whistle:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:10:15 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Unlike in states, where the governor appoints the National Guard commander, in the District that duty falls to the president.

Obama is setting fires as fast as he can on the way out if you haven't noticed. The shit going down makes the W on keyboards removed and stolen furniture look like Romper Room.

The question is who gave this order.....wouldn't it have to be Obama since he is Prez when the order is given?

also...why is he still in the Army,,retirement age is 62....they wanted to give my hubby a waiver at 62 so they could send him back to Iraq...he turned them down..lol
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Infant of Prague statue...is on my dresser in my bedroom as we speak...
Support the USO

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Infant of Prague statue...is on my dresser in my bedroom as we speak...

We had one centered on our fireplace mantle 24/7.  My Sicilian grandmother changed the dress/gown for special holy days...Advent, Lent, Easter, Christmas, etc..

Of course, in was encased under plastic.....just like her sofa.   LOL!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
We had one centered on our fireplace mantle 24/7.  My Sicilian grandmother changed the dress/gown for special holy days...Advent, Lent, Easter, Christmas, etc..

Mine isn't that big....it was my Mother's and made out of wood...got it in Rome in the 50's....I grabbed it off my mom's dresser after she died... :nometalk:
Support the USO

Offline endicom

FWIW, Regular Army can be sent into D.C.

Wingnut

I have a plastic Jesus on my dashboard of my car.  I had to velcro him down because his magnet don't stick to plastic.   It makes him walk on water if I don't .

Offline GrouchoTex

I have a plastic Jesus on my dashboard of my car.  I had to velcro him down because his magnet don't stick to plastic.   It makes him walk on water if I don't .

... I don't care if it rains or freezes....

Wingnut

... I don't care if it rains or freezes....

He glows in the dark to guide my way!

Offline Frank Cannon

The question is who gave this order.....wouldn't it have to be Obama since he is Prez when the order is given?

Only Obama can do this.

Offline skeeter

You're right, this is more of the man child fit pitching and the WaPo lapping it up.

Too bad the general couldn't wait until after doffing his uniform to complain about his orders.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Certain positions and ranks can get waivers to serve past a certain time or age.  But that waiver has to be signed by the 4 star at the head of that particular branch.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!