Author Topic: Obama surprises Joe Biden by awarding him the Presidential Medal of Freedom  (Read 3758 times)

Wingnut

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Don't humor her when she is talking to herself.  Bad things happen

Matt's not a "she" @Wingnut   Who are you talking about?

Wingnut

Matt's not a "she" @Wingnut   Who are you talking about?

Why, I am talking about you my dear.    Try to keep up.

Offline mountaineer

Obama gets his medal from the Secretary of Defense.

Just trying to live up to the North Korean example, sir! We're almost there.

Americanski president and vice president are puny amateur medal-wearers!

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Why, I am talking about you my dear.    Try to keep up.

Of course you were, my dear @Wingnut .  I just wanted your confirmation before I publically acknowledged that you have become an obsessed, silly, little man who is no longer capable of making sense. 

Now go ... and carry on.    :kisses2:

Offline flowers

Of course you were, my dear @Wingnut .  I just wanted your confirmation before I publically acknowledged that you have become an obsessed, silly, little man who is no longer capable of making sense. 

:king:

Wingnut

Glad to see I'm still living rent free in your head.  You really should start sending your back rent. 

Offline mountaineer

Former Congressman Under Fire for Tweeting That Joe Biden ‘Doesn’t Deserve’ Medal of Freedom
By Tierney McAfee
Posted on January 13, 2017 at 12:16pm EST
People
Joe Biden is known for getting along with politicians on both sides of the aisle, but one former Republican congressman wasn’t happy about the vice president being awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Barack Obama on Thursday.

Former Republican Rep. Tim Huelskamp of Kansas took to Twitter on Thursday night to voice his disapproval, tweeting: “For once, @JoeBiden and I agree: he doesn’t deserve this honor.”

This isn’t the first time the former congressman has taken aim at Biden on Twitter. In Sept. 2015, just before Pope Francis delivered an address to Congress, Huelskamp criticized Biden over his support for abortion rights, tweeting that it conflicted with the vice president’s Catholic faith.  ...

While paying tribute to Biden during the ceremony, Obama said, “To know Joe Biden is to know love without pretense, service without self regard and to live life fully. As one of his longtime colleagues in the Senate said — who happened to be a Republican — if you can’t admire Joe Biden, you have a problem.”
The pro-Biden tweets directed to Huelskamp are a spectacular display of snowflakiness at its worst.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

Obama gets his medal from the Secretary of Defense.

Just trying to live up to the North Korean example, sir! We're almost there.

Americanski president and vice president are puny amateur medal-wearers!

Perfect.   :beer:
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You can count on Metrosexual Matt sissifying the joint up where ever he goes.

BTW,does that ribbon REALLY have "Participant" on it,or is that a Photo Shop deal?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 04:35:49 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Frank Cannon

The best part of this award is when Crazy Joe's kids throw itnout next year when he is dead.

Offline corbe

The best part of this award is when Crazy Joe's kids throw itnout next year when he is dead.

His kids can't be that stupid they could get $50 bucks on ebay for that.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

You can count on Metrosexual Matt sissifying the joint up where ever he goes.

BTW,does that ribbon REALLY have "Participant" on it,or is that a Photo Shop deal?

It's a photo shop @sneakypete (there are dozens out there   ^-^ )  The actual ribbon is blank.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It's a photo shop @sneakypete (there are dozens out there   ^-^ )  The actual ribbon is blank.

@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for verifying that. I thought that would be the case.

What's really sad is society has now gotten so touchy-feely it's dissolved to the point where I had to ask.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Right_in_Virginia

Thanks for verifying that. I thought that would be the case.

What's really sad is society has now gotten so touchy-feely it's dissolved to the point where I had to ask.

I think it's called "Poe's Law?"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Wingnut