Author Topic: Revealed: 'Ordinary 'citizen' John McCain dispatched a trusted aide across the Atlantic to get dirty dossier from ex-spy after former British diplomat told him about blackmail tapes  (Read 913 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Revealed: 'Ordinary 'citizen' John McCain dispatched a trusted aide across the Atlantic to get dirty dossier from ex-spy after former British diplomat told him about blackmail tapes

The Guardian charted the path the dirty dossier made from a British intelligence professional to Sen. John McCain and then the FBI
    McCain, 80, put out a statement Wednesday saying that he was the bureau's source of the controversial dossier
    The Arizona Republican found out about the dossier's existence while at a meeting in Canada and dispatched an emissary to hunt it down
    He met an ex-British diplomat in Canada - now identified as Sir Andrew Wood -who in one version of events told him about the file
    Wood is a former associate of Tony Blair the ex-British prime minister, and admitted talking to McCain
    He issued a nuanced statement saying he did not give McCain the dossier and had 'done nothing wrong'  - but he did not deny telling McCain the file existed

By Nikki Schwab, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 16:33 EST, 12 January 2017 | Updated: 20:19 EST, 12 January 2017

Sen. John McCain said he did 'what any citizen would do' in turning over the dirty dossier, which contained unconfirmed secrets about the president-elect, over to the FBI.

The Guardian charted the path of how the dossier came to be and how it was that McCain got his hands on the controversial documents.

The story of the dossier began with an investigative firm in Washington, D.C., being tapped by one of Trump's primary allies to dig up some opposition research on the Republican hopeful.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114716/Extraordinary-details-ordinary-citizen-John-McCain-actually-dispatched-trusted-aide-Atlantic-dirty-dossier-ex-spy.html#ixzz4Vb1q6XPo
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Frank Cannon

McLames hands are getting dirtier.

He also appears to be a lying sack of shit. His boyfriend Lindsay admitted today that Crazy Johnny showed him the report and that Lindsay was the one who made sure the Feds got it. This runs totally counter to what Crazy Johnny said yesterday.

How soon will it be until Crazy Johnny is retiring to spend more time with his pill popping wife and fat daughter?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
McCain!   :3:

Trump

:3:

Trump said that Putin shouldn't have hacked DNC but he won't do it anymore because Putin likes him  ****sheep****  000hehehehe

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.