Author Topic: BBC: Jeb Bush Supporters Hired Former MI6 Spy to Create Trump Dossier  (Read 3614 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Re: BBC: Jeb Bush Supporters Hired Former MI6 Spy to Create Trump Dossier
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2017, 10:33:18 pm »
Go Seahawks!!! - had to say it!!!

Don't forget it was posted that Planned Parenthood was behind it too.  I am sticking with Russia.  They are enjoying the manipulation of America.

I'm leaning towards Russia.

Yes I hate Russia, I have always hated Russia and I always will hate Russia.

They are going to f**k with us for another four years..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2017, 10:44:15 pm »

I'm leaning towards Russia.

Yes I hate Russia, I have always hated Russia and I always will hate Russia.

They are going to f**k with us for another four years..

I think that is exactly why they wanted Trump so bad.  Trump is easily manipulated by negative coverage.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 10:51:48 pm »
I think that is exactly why they wanted Trump so bad.  Trump is easily manipulated by negative coverage.

I just can't trust a country that is run by the former head of the KGB. By the way he threw Boris Yeltsin's ass out in a silent coup..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2017, 11:05:28 pm »

I just can't trust a country that is run by the former head of the KGB. By the way he threw Boris Yeltsin's ass out in a silent coup..

I don't know why we would trust them.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2017, 11:09:28 pm »
I don't know why we would trust them.

Well there are some people here that believe that we need to be more like Russia in how we handle our business and that Putin is one hell of a leader.

:shrug:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2017, 11:14:38 pm »

I don't "hate" Russia. They were our ally in both WWI and WWII.

Before the end of WWII the US, USSR, Brits, Germany and Japan were all trying to develop the atomic bomb.

The US did it first, and the USSR tried to stay even in capability until 1989 and the breakup.

Better leaders should be able to lower tensions. We (should have) the mutual cause to fight Islamic expansion.

For Putin to lead Russia is no different than for GHW Bush to lead the US (former head of CIA).
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2017, 11:19:50 pm »
For Putin to lead Russia is no different than for GHW Bush to lead the US (former head of CIA).

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

Despite your attempts at moral equivocation between Bush 41 and Putin...theres a chasm as wide as the Grand Canyon between them and what they did or are doing as leaders of their respective countries.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2017, 11:26:00 pm »

Before the end of WWII the US, USSR, Brits, Germany and Japan were all trying to develop the atomic bomb.

The US did it first, and the USSR tried to stay even in capability until 1989 and the breakup.

Better leaders should be able to lower tensions. We (should have) the mutual cause to fight Islamic expansion.

Here are the facts:

1. Stalin made a deal with the Devil (Hitler) to carve up Poland. Had Hitler not invaded Russia and only the UK, Stalin will never lift a finger to help us against Nazi Germany

2. The KGB was worse than the CIA also GHW Bush respected the Constitution. Putin is a thug.

3. Putin is helping Iran

4. Putin is helping Assad not doing a damn thing about ISIS.

Nice try..

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2017, 11:30:46 pm »

Here are the facts:

1. Stalin made a deal with the Devil (Hitler) to carve up Poland. Had Hitler not invaded Russia and only the UK, Stalin will never lift a finger to help us against Nazi Germany

2. The KGB was worse than the CIA also GHW Bush respected the Constitution. Putin is a thug.

3. Putin is helping Iran

4. Putin is helping Assad not doing a damn thing about ISIS.

Nice try..

There's those pesky facts again...

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2017, 11:37:36 pm »

Also, I don't recall GHW Bush killing reporters he didn't like either.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2017, 11:38:47 pm »

Also, I don't recall GHW Bush killing reporters he didn't like either.

Or poisoning politicians in the Ukraine.

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2017, 11:40:52 pm »

Who are the terrorists?

http://www.businessinsider.com/steve-warren-russia-syria-isis-2016-2

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-blog/foreign-policy/257082-russias-quagmire-destroys-all-hope-of-defeating-isis
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 12:01:58 am by Chosen Daughter »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #37 on: January 14, 2017, 11:42:16 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

@kevindavis

Perhaps it is the climate, but I'm so jealous we here in Maryland aren't able to grow those mushrooms you apparently are able to enjoy from your States.

....the Russians...... **nononono*
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #38 on: January 14, 2017, 11:44:10 pm »
Or poisoning politicians in the Ukraine.

Right..

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #39 on: January 14, 2017, 11:51:57 pm »

Right..

Hi Kevin.....a question:

Do you think Andrew Breitbart and the Barack Obama impersonator, Steve Bridges, died of natural causes?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2017, 11:54:33 pm »
Hi Kevin.....a question:

Do you think Andrew Breitbart and the Barack Obama impersonator, Steve Bridges, died of natural causes?

Yep..

Offline Chosen Daughter

« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2017, 12:06:29 am »
@Chosen Daughter

@kevindavis

Perhaps it is the climate, but I'm so jealous we here in Maryland aren't able to grow those mushrooms you apparently are able to enjoy from your States.

....the Russians...... **nononono*

Cute.  So who in the who dun it do you think is the culprit?  Going to be a long 4 years of Conspiracies and who did what.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 12:07:24 am »

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2017, 01:10:45 am »
Ha!  Talk about a sore loser. 22222frying pan