Author Topic: Rubio's choice: Buck Trump or back down on Tillerson?  (Read 4384 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Rubio's choice: Buck Trump or back down on Tillerson?
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 03:33:00 am »
Ted Cruz's campaign, full of dirty tricks, lied about what another Christian said about the Bible, the word of God, that Christian being Marco Rubio.   So, if what amounts to being close to blasphemous and lying about the Bible rings one bell, so be it but it doesn't me.

Ted Cruz offered amnesty, so I guess he is a double talking putz as well.
http://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/ted-cruz-amnesty-enthusiast/

"Burkablog" - lol. You're just a glutton for punishment.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 03:33:56 am »
Wow. Gang of Eight Rubio, a thoroughbred loser who was a disaster running for President, who said he wasn't going to run for reelection and then ran for reelection, is showing himself to be a petty little stooge. Didn't see that coming.

Yeah, well, I guess he's an idiot who has real experience living under Communism by seeing his people live under communism. We all know so much more about it.

I'll take his word if we are dealing with real Communism, Russia and the Soviet Union if that's what it comes down to. Do you know so much more about this? Or just more off-topic attacks?

No, maybe we should take a white man's word who has lived in the USA all this time.

I'm not a Rubio supporter but there is a chance he knows what he's doing in this.

Putin is probably a war criminal alone for Ukraine, does anyone remember that jet being shot down? Is that just a walk in the park?

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2017, 03:34:40 am »
Ted Cruz's campaign, full of dirty tricks, lied about what another Christian said about the Bible, the word of God, that Christian being Marco Rubio.   So, if what amounts to being close to blasphemous and lying about the Bible rings one bell, so be it but it doesn't me.

Ted Cruz offered amnesty, so I guess he is a double talking putz as well.
http://www.texasmonthly.com/burka-blog/ted-cruz-amnesty-enthusiast/

LOL. So today you are on the hate Cruz bandwagon. Yesterday you said you supported him. You either have multiple personalities, you are one of a few Russian trolls on the same account or a horses ass. I think you already know which one I think you are.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 03:35:31 am »
Yeah, well, I guess he's an idiot who has real experience living under Communism by seeing his people live under communism. We all know so much more about it.

I'll take his word if we are dealing with real Communism, Russia and the Soviet Union if that's what it comes down to. Do you know so much more about this? Or just more off-topic attacks?

No, maybe we should take a white man's word who has lived in the USA all this time.

I'm not a Rubio supporter but there is a chance he knows what he's doing in this.

Putin is probably a war criminal alone for Ukraine, does anyone remember that jet being shot down? Is that just a walk in the park?

Offline TomSea

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2017, 03:36:06 am »
"Burkablog" - lol. You're just a glutton for punishment.

Texas Monthly, lol. Is all you have is shooting the messenger?

So you are saying that Cruz never offered amnesty, forgiving lawbreaking, by offering legal residency to illegals? Okay, be happy believing that.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 03:38:32 am »
LOL. So today you are on the hate Cruz bandwagon. Yesterday you said you supported him. You either have multiple personalities, you are one of a few Russian trolls on the same account or a horses ass. I think you already know which one I think you are.

Ha Ha, you are going to get the mods in here, you can't control your temper.

You are the one who is attacking Rubio per this Senate hearing if he called Putin a war criminal.

Name calling too.

I win, sorry you don't like what Cuban Marco Rubio said about Putin. And you are calling people Russian Trolls? Really? A total lack of coherency.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2017, 03:39:54 am »
Marco Rubio didn't have a dad who fought on the same side as Fidel Castro, if people are holding others to what they did in the past so much.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2017, 03:40:12 am »
Yeah, well, I guess he's an idiot who has real experience living under Communism

Living under Communism? He was born in Miami you genius.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2017, 03:41:34 am »
Living under Communism? He was born in Miami you genius.

This is the statement, so now, one can't even be honest in what they are quoting?

Total deception, my original post was not edited, that's the way it came out the first time.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:43:07 am by TomSea »

Online libertybele

« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2017, 03:42:42 am »
  McConnell and the NRSC pulled a Cochran lite on Florida, I thought I read somewhere that the NRSC gave allot of money to Rubio to convince him to retain that seat.

The GOPe needed their "golden boy" in play and went into panic mode when he lost FL and then dropped out.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2017, 03:46:00 am »
This is the statement, so now, one can't even be honest in what they are quoting?

Either that or you can't construct a coherent sentence. Reread your original statement and tell me what it says.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2017, 03:49:51 am »
In fact, there really isn’t a dime’s difference between Cruz and RINO flavor du jour Marco Rubio when it comes to allowing millions of illegal immigrants. Both favor allowing the law breakers to not only remain in the United States, but Ted Cruz proposed an amendment in 2013 to grant the illegal aliens RPI Status and LPR status.

Registered Provisional Immigrant Status (RPI) is:

Under the comprehensive immigration reform legislation passed by the U.S. Senate in June 2013, Registered Provisional Immigrant status would allow immigrants living in the country illegally to remain here without fear of deportation or removal.

Immigrants who are in deportation or removal proceedings and are eligible to receive RPI must be given the opportunity to get it, according to the Senate’s bill.

And LPR is a lawful permanent resident (LPR) or “green card” recipient.

So, sneak across the borders and Ted Cruz has your back. You need not fear deportation under the Cruz Amendment.
http://beforeitsnews.com/tea-party/2015/12/ted-cruz-2013-pro-amnesty-support-amendment-flip-flops-comes-back-to-bite-him-2563636.html

Not being critical of Cruz, but if one labels Rubio as pro-amnesty back in 2013; it's not as if Cruz was totally against amnesty (when it means breaking the law).

Online corbe

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2017, 03:50:37 am »
   @TomSea I'm a little confused here, not the Cruz crap you interjected into the discussion, I expected that  BUT it certainly appears to me that you are defending Rubio, the guy trying to put a stake through you boys defense nominee's heart?

Where am I wrong, what gives?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2017, 03:57:41 am »

It be Obama or Putin or Hollande of France, if you are bombing civilians, you may well be a war criminal. I'm sorry, that's just the way it is.
That means FDR, Truman, Churchill, Eisenhower were war criminals.

Did we talk that way about our successful national leaders, back in those days when we won world wars, in 3.something years?

Nope we didn't, but we do now, when wars drag on forever.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline TomSea

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2017, 03:59:57 am »
Trump's plan offers citizenship. Just in a difficult way, touch-back citizenship I think it is called. So, all of these people had forms of amnesty, Cruz may not have offered citizenship in that but he offered all other things and maybe for the children born to become citizens. Point is, they all have a form of amnesty in their plans.

But this is off-topic from being about immigration. It was how Rubio questioned Tillerson and I'm not sure if these questions were not valid.

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2017, 04:00:54 am »
   @TomSea I'm a little confused here, not the Cruz crap you interjected into the discussion, I expected that  BUT it certainly appears to me that you are defending Rubio, the guy trying to put a stake through you boys defense nominee's heart?

He certainly is an enigma wrapped in a straight jacket.

Wingnut

« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2017, 04:19:52 am »

His Coat of Arms ties in the back.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2017, 04:32:37 am »
I will listen to what these Senators say; but if one wants mister perfect, there is nothing like real experience and governors who have led their state with concrete action like Perry, Pence and Walker trump most ideologies. Talk is cheap.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2017, 04:36:47 am »

Skeeter seems to be Cruz supporter, so he/she was going off-topic with his attack on Rubio's immigration; so it was only fair to show that Ted Cruz had his own amnesty program.  Typical hypocrisy of the Cruzers, criticize others for amnesty when Ted supported it.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:38:53 am by TomSea »

Offline TomSea

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2017, 04:37:32 am »

Your buddy wingnut and you don't have anything better than ad homs?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:40:56 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2017, 04:37:42 am »

LOL.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2017, 04:38:10 am »

Better than Putin Communist Lovers like yourself Ace.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2017, 04:39:33 am »
Let Frank Cannon and Wingnut have their cowardly attacks behind keyboards, big deal. Cowards.  Maybe it'll save a dog from being kicked.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 04:43:23 am by TomSea »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2017, 04:42:42 am »
Your buddy wingnut and you don't have anything better than ad homs?

We only ride into town when ignorance and incompetence go on display.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2017, 04:43:49 am »
We only ride into town when ignorance and incompetence go on display.

Really on topic buddy; sure are.