Author Topic: Trump to CNN Reporter At Fiery Presser: ‘I'm not going to give you a question, You Are Fake News’  (Read 3142 times)

Offline goatprairie

Yep. That's what happens when the "right" becomes the left.
Yes, when the left emits gas in the middle of the room, that's terrible. When our side does it, well it's what the left deserves. Trump has the decorum of a 9 year old.

HonestJohn

Wow, what an asinine thing to say @txradioguy  Are you really equating CNN's fake news stories with Fox telling the truth about Obama's policies and actions?

You needn't comment on everything.  We know you hate the PEOTUS.  It would be better for you if you let us keep guessing about your intellect.

How is it fake?

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
@txradioguy

Grasping at the moral equivaleny position in your zeal to denigrate Trump.   :laugh:

Truly pathetic, comparing CNN to FOXNEWS.     Shame on you both.

You mean the same Fox News that lent credibility to Trumps bat sh*t claim that Cruz's father was part of the Kennedy assassination?

THAT Fox News?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Wow, what an asinine thing to say @txradioguy  Are you really equating CNN's fake news stories with Fox telling the truth about Obama's policies and actions?

You needn't comment on everything.  We know you hate the PEOTUS.  It would be better for you if you let us keep guessing about your intellect.

Fox News has no room to talk these days.

And your assumptions about my intellect and who I hate and don't hate are as skewed as your image of Trump.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Night Hides Not

Fox News has no room to talk these days.

And your assumptions about my intellect and who I hate and don't hate are as skewed as your image of Trump.

Fox is seriously in bed with Trump, and IMO showing little objectivity in their coverage. We've known for a long time that they were never "conservative", and that is obvious the closer we get to Inauguration Day. Very little daylight between Fox/Trump and MSNBC/Obama.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I'm amazed at how the general tenor of this forum has changed over the past couple of months -- considering how it was for the greater part of 2016.

Can you imagine any of the other candidates doing as much?
(Well, ok, I think that Cruz might have been up to the task, but not as much as Trump)

Isn't it refreshing to have someone on our side who fights back?
Who -- when they swing at him -- swings back?

When he does the right thing we should support him.  And, when he does the wrong thing, we should call him on it.

Wingnut

When he does the right thing we should support him.  And, when he does the wrong thing, we should call him on it.

I'm down with that.  However..there seems to be a differing of opinion on what constitutes  that "right" and "wrong" thing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 06:26:44 pm by Wingnut »

Offline beandog

I'm all for calling him on the carpet when he does what I consider the wrong thing.  You're idea and my idea of the wrong thing may or not be different.  I consider this the right thing.

Wingnut

Offline skeeter

Remember, CNN fed Hillary questions prior to the debates. CNN sabotaged Romney during the debates in 2012. And CNN attempted to legitimize an unverified and highly damaging report on Trump here, which I thought was contrary to journalistic ethics.

Try as I may I can't get worked up over what Trump called them.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Remember, CNN fed Hillary questions prior to the debates. CNN sabotaged Romney during the debates in 2012. And CNN attempted to legitimize an unverified and highly damaging report on Trump here, which I thought was contrary to journalistic ethics.

Try as I may I can't get worked up over what Trump called them.

I appreciate your candor, @skeeter

But we have members who conflate CNN and FOXNEWS in here.    Truly astounding.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Wingnut

I appreciate your candor, @skeeter

But we have members who conflate in here.    Truly astounding.   

Sorry,  about that.  Had a Bad burrito for breakfast and got a little flatus there.

Online corbe

Not everyone can be Pulitzer prize material like the National Enquirer, they'll always be winners and losers.
http://www.snappytv.com/tc/2422393
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.