Author Topic: Michelle Obama: Islam is No “Threat To Who We Are,” “Teaches Our Young People Compassion, Justice, Honesty”  (Read 717 times)

rangerrebew

Michelle Obama: Islam is No “Threat To Who We Are,” “Teaches Our Young People Compassion, Justice, Honesty”

January 11, 2017| by Kim Pines

Basically, Michelle Obama–and her husband–are set on making white people a minority. Just look at their actions. They keep making race an issue, setting race relations back decades in order to achieve their grand scheme. If you want an idea of what they probably prefer, take a look at what’s happened to many white people in South Africa. After affirmative action laws were set in place there, you have many white people living in extreme poverty in shanty towns.

No one will hire them simply because they are white, and there is a massive political movement that keeps reminding people of African genocide. When their ancestors, the Dutch settlers, traveled to South Africa they did so because they wanted to have the same freedoms as Americans did. They called it “The Cape of Good Hope.” Now, it’s hopeless for many white people there.

http://downtrend.com/katrina/michelle-obama-islam-is-no-threat-to-who-we-are-teaches-our-young-people-compassion-justice-honesty
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 09:22:03 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

SICK              SICK                SICK

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Michelle Obama: Islam is No “Threat To Who We Are,” “Teaches Our Young People Compassion, Justice, Honesty”

January 11, 2017| by Kim Pines

Basically, Michelle Obama–and her husband–are set on making white people a minority. Just look at their actions. They keep making race an issue, setting race relations back decades in order to achieve their grand scheme. If you want an idea of what they probably prefer, take a look at what’s happened to many white people in South Africa. After affirmative action laws were set in place there, you have many white people living in extreme poverty in shanty towns.

No one will hire them simply because they are white, and there is a massive political movement that keeps reminding people of African genocide. When their ancestors, the Dutch settlers, traveled to South Africa they did so because they wanted to have the same freedoms as Americans did. They called it “The Cape of Good Hope.” Now, it’s hopeless for many white people there.

http://downtrend.com/katrina/michelle-obama-islam-is-no-threat-to-who-we-are-teaches-our-young-people-compassion-justice-honesty
Teaches, rape, sodomy, sexual abuse, stoning, beheading, burning to death, amputation for petty crimes, disrespect of other religions and women and sooo much more! Yup Islam is no threat whatsoever!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

I love the term, "Who we are."

She is right. We are not who THEY are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Charlespg

Go live in a Muslim country then you stupid useless cow
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 02:09:36 pm by Charlespg »
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Just as her man-b*tch spoke in his "final" address (yeah, right!) of the presidential legacy he wanted to have (where there were no successful terrorist attacks on U.S. soil on his watch), not the one he actually had (which included the massive slaughter of innocents by muzz terrorists in one U.S. city after another for eight long years), so Moochelle speaks of the Islam she would like to exist, rather than the one which actually does exist.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 09:45:49 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline dfwgator

I love the term, "Who we are."

I hope after January 20, I never hear those words again.

rangerrebew

You had better pray to the Christian God that Ralph Ellison isn't selected as the DNC chair.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
It's called Taqiyya - and the Obama's have been experts at that tactic implementing creeping Sharia while helping to build a Caliphate right under our nose in the ME
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775